Do you want to find the best state-owned road transport firm on the internet? If your response is YES, you have come to the correct spot. The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Organization (APSRCT Logistics) is the state-owned road transport corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Today’s material focuses on the APSRCT logistics online portal and main website APSRTC logistics tracking Login, which can be found at https://www.apsrtclogistics.in/, and how it outperforms all other transportation businesses’ online portals or websites. Continue reading the article to learn more about it.
About APSRTC logistics Tracking Login:
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Organization (abbreviated APSRTC) was established on January 11, 1958, under the “Road Transport Corporations Act 1950.” It was once part of the Nizam State Rail and Road Transport Department. TSRTC has operated as a distinct body since 3 June 2015, following the division of Andhra Pradesh state into Telangana and residual Andhra Pradesh.
The APSRTC, headquartered is in Vijayawada (Pandit Nehru Bus Stand).
The APSRCT is the state-owned road transport corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Many other Indian metro towns, including Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Odisha, Yanam, Kerala, Maharashtra, and Chhattisgarh, are also served by APSRTC.
The APSRTC was the first in the state to provide cargo services and a computerized system in all depots. APSRTC was the first state in India to offer high-tech luxury buses in the government bus industry.
APSRTC was the first state transportation authority to deploy live tracking tools for bus tracking. GPS (Global positioning system) is standard equipment in all types of buses.
Types of Portals and Accounts at APSRTC logistics tracking Login:
Logistics for the APSRCT Login has only one type of online login portal that is utilized by APSRCT logistics and administration agents. This article will lead you through the whole login process for the portal. You need to read the article for further details and a step-by-step guideline.
APSRTC logistics tracking Login Requirements:
The prerequisites for APSRCT logistical Portal Login are as follows.
- This portal is exclusively accessible to APSRCT logistics registered Agents and administrative bodies.
- It is critical to have a proper device, a reliable internet connection, and a supported web browser.
- The user should be acquainted with the website you have selected.
- To access the website, you must first create a login and password.
- A registered email address is required for the user.
APSRTC logistics Tracking Login Portal:
The key phases of demonstrating how to Login to the APSRCT Logistics site are as follows.
- Navigate to the APSRCT Logistics Login page, https://www.apsrtclogistics.in/CounterUser, which acts as a login gateway.
- In the top right side of the site, click the “Counter Login” button.
- A new page will be shown.
- Enter your login information for the APSRCT Logistics Sign In page now.
- After that, enter the password for your APSRCT Logistics portal account.
- Press the “Sign in” button to log in to the portal.
- The APSRCT Logistics Portal is now available.
How To Track Your Shipment:
The critical steps in explaining how to track your shipment by entering the tracking number:
Go to the APSRCT Logistics Login page, https://www.apsrtclogistics.in/CounterUser, which serves as a login portal.
- In the slot, put the tracking number.
- Select the “Track” option.
- You will find all shipment details on the new web page.
Steps for the Customer Pre-Booking on APSRTC Portal
The critical stages in demonstrating how to execute Customer Pre-Booking on a web portal:
- Navigate to the APSRCT Logistics Login page, which serves as a login gateway https://www.apsrtclogistics.in/Counteruser/Account/Trackawb.
- Click on the “Customer Pre-Booking” link towards the top of the page.
- A new page will be loaded.
- First, input the sender’s information.
- After that, input the recipient’s information as well as the shipment details.
- Then click the “Add Customer Booking” button.
How to Submit a Complaint Related to the Parcel
The following are the major stages of exhibiting how to lodge a complaint connected to the package APSRCT Logistics site:
- Go to the APSRCT Logistics Login page, https://www.apsrtclogistics.in/CounterUser, which serves as a login portal.
- The complaint form may be found by scrolling down the page.
- Fill out the form with information such as the shipment tracking number, the complaint, contact number, and the kind of complaint.
- After that, enter the complaint’s descriptive details.
- To submit your complaint, click the “Send Complaint” button.
- You will receive a response from the APSRTC Logistics personnel shortly.
Check for more: Trick Slash
APSRTC Logistics App:
The official APSRTC Logistics application is available on the Google Play Store. Download App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.apsrtclivetrack555011&hl=en.
The software allows you to track the real-time location of your bus simply and easily. You may now obtain information about bus arrivals at your stop while at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
- It allows you to search for bus stations around your present position as well as forthcoming buses.
- Real-time updates – View the bus’s current location and projected arrival time at your stop or destination.
- Active planner — Up-to-date bus services and route information between two stations to help you plan your trip.
- Favorites- Add your favorite routes to the favorites list to quickly and easily follow the bus.
- Offline mode – Passengers may read bus timetables even with no Internet connection.
- Emergency alerts – Assists in reporting any accident or bus breakdown to the APSRTC Helpline and obtaining medical attention.
- Auto-refresh – The data is refreshed automatically by the app.
- Take Church’s Chicken Survey@Www Churchslistens
- Take Rally’s Survey@Guestobsessed Com
- Take Dairy Queen Survey @ Dqfanfeedback Com
- Take Smash Burger Survey @ Www Smashburger Survey
- Take Roundys Survey @ Www Roundysfeedback.Com
Contact Information of APSRTC Logistics
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):
- 0866-257 0005 (24/7, For Enquiry/Grievances)
- 040-7190 3443 (24/7, For Enquiry/Grievances)
- 79933-55619 (WhatsApp Support No. Only For Logistic)
- 0866-2570 006 (For Logistic, Central Complaint Cell)
- 08662973435(Logistic & Courier Services)
Website: Official Website
- online.suppo[email protected] (For e-Ticketing/Refund Related Queries)
- [email protected] (For Other Queries)
- lo[email protected] (Logistics & Courier Services)
The APSRTC was the first in the state to offer cargo services as well as a computerized system at all depots. It enables customers to follow their shipments online via the official APSRTC Logistics website and offers online bus transportation reservations.
Can we send luggage by bus?
Bulky luggage will never be carried inside the bus, obstructing the movement of passengers or personnel or in the driver’s compartment. If the bus’s luggage is not charged at the boarding point, the individual who brings luggage will be fined twice the luggage price.