If you’re here reading this article, then you might be going through a problem Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server and it’s so irritating. But you don’t have to worry about it because we have a complete guide on this topic which will help you solve this problem within 2-3 minutes. Read the article till the end and you’ll get to know everything.
Everything you need to know about Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server
So, we are going to break down some of the methods which surely going to work for your Kodi technology. You can then easily watch movies, season and whatever you want to watch there. So, let’s get started with the Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server.
Check your internet connection
So, the first thing which you need to do is to check your internet connection. A lot of times it happens that you don’t check your internet connection and start searching for the problem Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server.
We are breaking down some points which you can go for and check the internet connection.
- Now go to the browser and the type Google in it
- Press enter and check if the page is working
- If the page isn’t working then it might be your internet connection problem
- Restart your internet connection and wait for a while
- Now check the Google page again and if it’s working, then your Kodi player is going to work as well
- But if the internet is still not working, then you’ve to probably call the internet service provider to help you out with the internet
Now let’s move to the second method to help you with Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server.
Check the URL Information
Majority of the time you see the error because you didn’t enter the URl correctly and then the player is going to work only when you’ll be providing Kodi with the correct URL. Don’t know how to correct it? Don’t worry here are the steps of doing it!
- When you enter the wrong source link, then you receive Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server error
- Now right click on the source button and you’ll see a new tab coming your way
- Check the URl again and see what mistake did you make in it
- Correct everything in it and save the Source URL again
- Now start loading the URL again and you won’t be facing any problem
Now let’s move to our next method which is given below!
Update your Kodi
If you’re facing the problem even after going through all the methods which we have discussed above, then you’ve to update your Kodi in order to fix the problem. So, if you don’t know how to update your Kodi then following are the steps which can help you in updating your Kodi. Here we go!
- First of all open Kodi and then go to the system
- In the system, go to the settings of Kodi
- Now choose the version in the settings and you’ll see the update Kodi button
- Click on the update Kodi button and it will download the new updates for you
- Once all the updates are installed, you’ll have to restart Kodi and then check for the problem
- We are sure that your problem is gone.
If you’re finding this way difficult for the updating purpose, then you’ve to delete the current version of Kodi and download the latest version and then login to your account. Your problem Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server shall go away in a minute.
Check the Network Settings
Now the next thing which you need to do is to check the network setting to solve Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server problem and here’s how you can check the network settings.
- Now go to the Wifi settings and then go to the advanced settings
- Now click on reset the Network settings
- It will take around 2-3 minutes to reset all the network settings
- Now restart your computer and check the Kodi player again
You won’t be facing Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server problem again and you can enjoy the movies and seasons.
In a Nutshell
So, we have discussed almost everything related to Kodi Couldn’t Connect to Network Server and we are hopeful that this article has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for.
If you’ve any questions regarding the topic above, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible and shall solve your query.