Are you a student, staff member, or faculty of the UIC and looking for a guide about UIC Blackboard? If yes, read on this entire post.
The University of Illinois also referred to as UIC, is a public research institution situated in Illinois, Chicago. The institution is comprising of sixteen colleges, and their core aim is to discover and distribute knowledge.
The university is the largest university in the Chicago state and enrolls about 35,000 students in its sixteen colleges.
The university also offers distance learning facilities, and in this regard, they have launched an online portal known as UIC Blackboard. To know more about the UIC Blackboard keep on reading below;
About UIC Blackboard
Since the UIC offers distance learning facilities to its students all across the world, it has an online portal UIC Blackboard that can be easily accessed by the UIC students, staff, and faculty members of the university. Moreover, the portal also facilitates students to get recent updates about the university on their smartphones, take part in activities, discussion, online lectures, view their grades, tests, and more. The portal can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
The UIC Blackboard recently launched the mobile application that enables instructors to review grade assignments, course content, as well as collaborate with each other. Using the portal, you will be able to access course content in multiple file and media formats, including graphs, charts, images, text, audio, video, interactive content, and more.
UIC Blackboard Benefits
You will get the following benefits while using the UIC Blackboard account;
- It is straightforward.
- You will get all the details related to your study, university, course content, etc. in a streamlined way.
- It is a creative and unique way to learn quickly.
- As a UIC student, you will have access to various university sources, including online lectures, viewing your grades, tests, taking part in in-course activities, group discussions, and more.
- It will serve you as an electronic grade book.
- It assists in meeting the requirements of modern education.
- As a UIC faculty member, you can publish important notices, announcements, embed videos, websites, multimedia, and more.
- As a student or faculty of the UIC, you can collaborate with students on projects and assignments in one place.
- You can access the UIC blackboard from anywhere, anytime, and on any device as long as it is connected to an internet connection.
- Upload assignments online.
- Review course content, create tests, and personalized study plans.
- Satisfy your queries regarding UIC blackboard, course content, and get answers to your questions related to the UIC or your study.
How to Access UIC Blackboard?
After knowing about the UIC Blackboard, you might be interested in joining it, and you should be as it is a creative and unique online learning management system. Below is a comprehensive guide that will help you to access UIC Blackboard.
- First of all, you will be required to create an account on the UIC web portal.
- After that, you will be required to activate your UIC Net ID.
- You should have a valid UIC Net ID and password to access the blackboard. It will be provided to you by the UIC.
UIC Blackboard Step-by-Step Login
Now that you have an activated UIC Net ID, you are ready to access your UIC Blackboard account. After logging in to your UIC Blackboard account, you will be free to access all the features offered by it, such as attending online classes, accessing library resources, taking part in group discussions, online assignments, and more. Here is how you can access your UIC Blackboard account.
- From your PC, laptop, or smartphone, launch the web browser.
- Type the UIC Blackboard official address uic.blackboard.com in the browser’s address bar and press Enter.
- You will land on the UIC Blackboard main web page. There click on the Sign In option located under the Blackboard section.
- Now you will see the UIC Blackboard login form. There you need to type your UIC Net ID in the first box and password in the second box.
- Now, click on the Login option.
- After validating your UIC Net ID and password, you will be prompted to your UIC Blackboard account.
Accessing UIC Blackboard from Mobile
Since the UIC Blackboard has a mobile application, which can be used to access the platform from your mobile devices by both faculty and students of the UIC. You can install the UIC Blackboard app on both iOS and Android devices. The process is same and here is the guide;
- Open the App or Play store from your smartphone.
- Type UIC Mobile Learn and BB Students in the search bar.
- Open the app from the results to download and install it.
- Once you see the app in the menu, tap to launch it.
- Enter your UIC Net ID and password and tap on the Login.
- Once the process is finished, you will see the Activity Stream, where you will be able to access the online courses and updates.
UIC Blackboard Password Reset
If you are having trouble accessing your UIC Blackboard account, you can reset the password. Below is how you can do that;
- Access the UIC Blackboard using the official UIC Blackboard web address uic.blackboard.com through the browser.
- On the UIC login web page, click on the ACCC Password Management Page link under the Forgot Password section.
- A new web page will open. There locate the New Password Manage option and click on the link given in that section.
- Now you will be guided further to reset your UIC Blackboard password.
UIC Blackboard Assistance and Help
The university allows students and the faculty of the UIC to reach out to them through their help and support center. Using below contact details, you will be able to satisfy your queries regarding your study, courses, university, etc.
UIC Students Help and Support
UIC Contact Number: 312 413 0003
UIC Online Support Web Address: accc.uic.edu
UIC Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or LTS@uic.edu.
UIC Help Desk: Lecture Center E Room E112, South Halsted Street 806, Chicago, Illinois.
That is all about the UIC Blackboard. We sincerely believe that you have now gained enough information regarding UIC Blackboard, what it is, how it works, what you can do, and what it offers to you, etc. Still, if you want to satisfy your queries, you can use the above-mentioned contact details of the UIC and speak to a representative.
- Take Myopinion.deltaco Survey & Win Free Tacos and Discounts
- Talktomcalisters Survey | Win Free Meals and Vouchers
- Take www.talktogiant.com Survey | Win $500
- Wendy’s Breakfast Hours
- How To See Chegg Answers Free | 7 Working Methods
- Papa Murphy Survey at www.papasurvey.com
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Survey at dickssportinggoods/feedback
- Take Safeway Survey at www.Safeway.com/Survey | WIN $100 Gift Card
Q: Can I create a group assignment on UIC Blackboard?
Ans: Yes, UIC Blackboard allows you to prepare group assignments, as well as take part in group discussions.
Q: Can I get access to library resources using my UIC Blackboard account?
Ans: Yes, it allows you to find library content and get access to it through your UIC Blackboard account.
Q: Can I embed videos on the UIC Blackboard being a UIC faculty member?
Ans: Yes, if you are a faculty member of the UIC, you can use the UIC Blackboard to embed videos, multimedia, websites, etc.