PhonePe is one of the most demanding payment applications in India today. It simplified the money transfer services and branches over India, making it one of the most effective and reliable platforms. It provides a recharge service, easy utility bill payments, online shopping, ticket booking, and fast money sending and receiving.
PhonePe is simple to set up on the phone and utilize through a website page. Also, if you want to close your Phonepe account, it can be done easily. A PhonePe user can uninstall the app for various reasons, including having two PhonePe accounts, changing their phone number or banking information, or switching to a new app.
There might be many other reasons to deactivate your PhonePe account permanently, including changing your phone number or creating a new account.
To cancel your PhonePe account fully, you must first detach your bank account from it and then deactivate the PhonePe account. Users can also delete their transaction history from the app if they want to be more private. This article will show you how to cancel your PhonePe account, delete your PhonePe history, and remove your connected bank account.
When money transfers or mobile recharges are made to family or friends, the mobile recharge or money transfer is automatically pending due to a technical bank issue. In this post, we will elaborate on the procedure to close your bank account in Phonepe Wallet.
- Open the Phonepe app on your phone.
- Check that you can access your Phonepe account.
- In the bottom bar, click my money icon.
- Tap the Question icon in PhonePe.
- Select My Account and provide the details.
- Select Delete My PhonePe Account next.
- Tap the Delete/Deactivate button after choosing a reason.
- Customers’ services will inform you within 2 to 3 working days.
Also Check: How Do You Delete a BBM Account
- Go to the PhonePe portal on the internet.
- Provide your information so you can get access.
- Then, select “contact us” from the drop-down menu (email or call).
- Select the contact method to open a support ticket indicating the permanent deletion of your PhonePe account.
- Within 2 to 3 days, a representative from the contact center will contact you to assist you with the deletion procedure.
The discussion brings us to the conclusion of this blog. We had a lot of debate today on how PhonePe works. We went over how to create a PhonePe account. You have a few ways to cancel your PhonePe account permanently. You can start by using the PhonePe app.
In a second way, you can send an email to PhonePe’s support team, demanding that they remove your account.
Can we delete the Phonepe account?
Ans: Yes, you can delete your Phonepe account through the application and website.
Can I make more than one account on Phonepe?
And: Yes, you can make multiple accounts, but you have to make one account a primary account from one of them.