A cat was once a mob that could only be produced by taming an ocelot in earlier iterations of minecraft.
However, in the more recent version of minecraft, cats are now a brand-new mob type that can exist independently, and you can tame cats without an ocelot.
Are you wondering how to tame a cat in minecraft 1.14? If so, stick to this guide and find out how to make wild cats into befriends and what method will be required to tame a cat in minecraft 1.14.
How To Tame A Cat In Minecraft 1.14:
Although it is very simple and complex to tame a cat, it can also be challenging for beginners. All of the more recent versions of Minecraft on all platforms have a similar method for taming cats.
Following are the steps for taming a cat in Minecraft 1.14.
- First of all, you will need to keep in mind that you cant tame cats in Minecraft until you have a sufficient supply of fish in your inventory. If you don’t have, then you cannot tame a cat in minecraft 1.14.
- In water grasslands, you can use your fishing rod to catch raw salmon and raw cod to make wild cats befriended. Oceans that are typical and frigid will have many.
- Now you will need to find a cat to tame it. (Remember that the witch will attack you if you approach too closely while looking for the black cat).
- Once the cat has been located, equip the fish and cautiously approach the cat. Feed the cat the uncooked fish after gently approaching it.
- After feeding the cat, grey smoke will start to form. Feed more raw fish to the cat until you see red hearts appear on the cat’s forehead then continue feeding fish.
- The hearts will vanish once you’ve fed sufficient fish to the cat. After that, the collar will appear on the cat’s neck indicating that it has been domesticated.
- Finally, you have successfully tamed the cat now you can go everywhere with your tamed cats and you can give orders to follow you or to listen to you.
Here’s a complete video on how you can tame cat in Minecraft 1.14:
What Cats Can Be Used For In Minecraft:
When staring at a tamed cat in Minecraft 1.14, you can get them to sit still by selecting the usage alternative. Additionally, they’ll attempt to sit on furniture like couches and chests without your permission.
If you ask them to, they will transport you twelve blocks to you; however, they are unable to be called because they have been instructed to sit. By just pressing the utilize option once more, you can prevent a cat from sitting in Minecraft.
The only motive of this post is to guide you on how to tame a cat in minecraft 1.14 and share the materials you need in order to make wild cats into domestic ones.
Hope you have found this article helpful; if you have any queries about how to tame a cat in minecraft 1.14, then please leave your comment down below.