If you’ve ever wondered about How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook, so don’t worry; you’ve come to the right place. Because either you only want to utilize your Activision account or because you no longer would like to access this installment.
There is no need to be anxious; we’ll walk you through the process step by step.
We’ll also go over a few other key points. As a result, please read this article thoroughly.
How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook | Steps
To deactivate your identity, follow these steps. You should first download and install the Facebook application on your mobile device, then sign in to the same account that you use for Call of Duty Mobile.
Then you should also enter the right-hand panel, which contains all or most of the app’s options.
To unlink or login to a new Facebook account in Call of Duty: Mobile, follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Facebook application on your smartphone or tablet.
- Just go to the Options menu.
- Applications and Webpages are tapped.
- Disable Call of Duty: Mobile after tapping it.
- In both the computer and the Facebook app, sign out from your Facebook account.
- To connect to a new Facebook account, restart Call of Duty: Mobile and hit the Facebook button on the login page.
How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook | Video Guide
How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook | Steps
It’s a guest account if your Call Of Duty Mobile account isn’t connected to any social media network. To remove your COD Mobile Guest user id, complete these steps:
- Go to the Settings > Application Management on an Android phone and select Call of Duty: Mobile from the collection of installed apps.
- Go to Storage Settings and hit the Delete Data option. All data from your Call of Duty Mobile and guest accounts will be removed after that.
- If you want to play again Call of Duty: Mobile later, you will have to set up a new guest account.
How do I log out of Call of Duty Mobile | Steps
You must follow the instructions below to sign out of your Call of Duty Mobile account.
- Go to the Settings menu in COD Mobile.
- Select Others from the drop-down menu.
- A logout option may be found in the bottom right corner.
- When you click it, an awareness message will appear.
- You will completely log out of COD Mobile if you would just click on the OK.
Thank you for taking the time to look around our site. This article on How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook is hoped to be helpful.
If you have any concerns or ideas, please leave them in the comments box below, and if you like it, please share it with your friends on social media so they can also learn about How To Unlink Cod Mobile From Facebook as well.
What is the procedure for removing a game from your Google account?
Discover how to deactivate a game’s Google Account access. Remove my Play Games account as well as all data related to Play Games.
- To remove a Google service, go to Remove a Google Service.
- Select Play Games from the drop-down menu.
- Read the message and tick the box that says Necessary.
- Select Delete Play Games from the drop-down menu.
What’s the best way to disconnect my Apple id from Call of Duty: Mobile?
Just go to the Settings and select the Accounts option to deactivate your account from Call of Duty: Mobile. Go down to the bottom of the page and click on the Apple Account you wish to delete. Verify your selection by tapping “Sign Out.”
Did not connect to Facebook on your mobile device?
So, how can I repair the Personal facebook issue in Call of Duty Mobile?
- Go to the settings menu.
- Clear the cache in your Facebook app.
- Sign in to Facebook using the application.
- Return to Call of Duty Mobile and sign in again.
How can I connect my Apple Account to my Call of Duty Mobile account?
It’s easy to link your Call of Duty Mobile account to your Apple Account.
- To begin, you will have to create a Call of Duty Mobile login on the app store. Once you’ve done that, you have to get into device settings and look for the “iCloud” option.
- After that, you will be prompted to fill in your Apple ID as well as your password.
- Then after, navigate and return to the mobile app store and select “Sign Out.”
How can I disable COD Mobile’s automatic login?
The automatic login option is also a regular issue for gamers. What about if you want to use the new Call of Duty Mobile account to play this game but wouldn’t want to erase your old one? This is how to disable COD Mobile’s auto-login:
- In your COD Mobile app, click Settings > Legal and Privacy Options from the three dashes symbol in the top right corner of the display.
- Choose OK to verify that you wish to log out of COD Mobile by clicking the Log out button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- To establish a new COD Mobile account, choose a social network account.
What is the procedure for logging out of the Facebook COD Mobile Bill?
Sign from your Fb account using your internet browser or any Facebook app before logging out of your Facebook COD Mobile account. Then go ahead and start playing Call of Duty Mobile.
Follow the instructions below to sign out of your profile on your smartphone.
- You may effectively transfer accounts in COD Mobile by doing so.
- Choose Facebook as your connection method and provide the data for your additional Facebook profile.
- It’s worth noting that a COD Mobile account’s gaming progress would not be passed over to a different account.