Looking for lidl. co. uk/haveyoursay? Do you want to share your shopping experience with LIDL? If so, then you have landed on the right spot to find how you can participate in the Lidl survey.
This post will guide you on how to participate in the survey lidl. co. uk/haveyoursay and what essentials you will need to meet in order to win the £100 Lidl gift card.
Rules And Requirements To Take Lidl. Co. Uk/Haveyoursay Survey:
To take part in the Lidl customer satisfaction survey at lidl. co. uk/haveyoursay fulfill all the below-listed rules and requirements.
- All Lidl survey takers must be at least 18 years old on the entry deadline to be eligible for the free prize draw.
- Each drawing time allows for a single submission per individual. Any other entries that use the same identity, voucher, or email address will be rejected.
- The Lidl Have Your Say Questionnaire is not open to Lidl workers or their close relatives or representatives.
- The winner must also make a claim for the prizes within 14 days of receiving the notification. If not, a substitute winner will be chosen.
- Only the location the client provided for this Free Prize Contest could receive the award.
- No prize claims are permitted from or on any other Lidl property, including any other Lidl store.
- If the Reward is in the form of vouchers, these vouchers can only be given to the winner directly and cannot be transferred, refunded, swapped for cash, or used to purchase another reward.
- Participants must be legal citizens of the UK because the LIDL survey is not available in other regions.
How To Take Lidl. Co. Uk/Haveyoursay Survey:
After meeting the eligibility criteria of the Lidl customer opinion survey, now move on and follow the below-listed procedure steps to get the chance to enter into the Lidl sweepstake to win the £100 Lidl gift card.
- Click here and go to the official Lidl customer satisfaction survey website.
- Now, key in the receipt numbers 1 and 2 that you can see on your receipt and select your age.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click Next to start the survey.
- You will be directed to a website with questions; you must respond to them following your experience.
- The questions start with the department you visited initially, followed by questions regarding how much products cost in comparison to other stores and courteous responses.
- You will be asked to respond to inquiries and rate how satisfied you are with the store’s brands, cleanliness, ease of navigation, friendliness of the checkout staff, availability of sale items, etc.
- Since the satisfaction of the customer is their main concern, they will inquire about your opinion regarding the cleanliness, manufacturing division, prices of the goods, the response of the staff, stock items, and so forth.
- Now enter the details and press enter now button to finish the Lidl customer opinion survey.
- You will receive an entry into the contest to win the prize after completing the Lidl customer satisfaction survey.
- Now watch for the contest administrator to declare the Lidl survey winner.
Rewards And Coupons At Lidl. Co. Uk/Haveyoursay Survey:
After completing the Lidl survey, you will receive a reward that you can use on your next visit to the LIDL supermarket. ( Keep in mind that only a few participants may get the reward after finishing the LIDL survey).
- Take Mathis Brothers Survey
- Take Winn Dixie Survey
- Take Anthony Coal Fired Pizza Survey
- Take Denny Survey
- Take Rexall Canada Survey
- Take Gordon Food Survey
How many Lidl stores are there in Europe and US?
With more than 12,000 stores across Europe and the US, Lidl is a chain of German bargain stores. The company is based in Neckarsulm, Baden-Württemberg, and is a subsidiary of the Schwarz Group, the company that also owns the Kaufland network of superstores.
When was Lidl supermarket open, and in which country?
In 1973, Germany’s Ludwigshafen saw the premiere of the first Lidl supermarket. In the 1990s, they later increased their branch network outside of Germany, and in a short period of time, they had shops all across Europe.