Did you recently visit Mr lube for an oil change? Do you have the Mr lube purchase slip? If yes, then you need to take tellmrlube. The Mr lube customer satisfaction survey is an opportunity for those who want to give their opinion on their services and products.
To participate in Mr lube’s online customer satisfaction survey, you will need to meet the required conditions that are must in order to participate. To find out how to take the Mr lube survey at tellmrlube, continue reading this post.
Rules And Regulations To Take Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Meet all the below-listed rules and requirements to conduct a Mr lube customer satisfaction survey at tellmrlube to enter Mr lube sweepstake.
- Participants need to be American citizens or legal permanent residents. This survey can be carried out in Columbia, France, Ireland, Deutschland, Norway, Honduran, and Great Britain.
- You must be older than 18 to take part in the Mr. Lube customer feedback.
- Per Mr. Lube’s survey code, only one entry is permitted.
- The Mr. Lube customer survey reward has no cash equivalent that the winner may choose to exchange.
- In the survey by Mr. Lube, All taxes must be paid by the winners.
- Since only customers can take this poll, employees of Mr. Lube Store are typically ineligible to participate.
- A recent purchase slip from a trip to the Mr. Lube Store is needed to complete this survey.
- A laptop or mobile device with reliable internet access is needed for the survey to be completed successfully.
- You must have a basic command of either the English or Spanish idiom in order to accomplish the Mr. Lube questionnaire.
How To Take Tell Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The necessary procedures have been adequately laid out to win a $1000 cash reward from the Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey. To enter, adhere to these instructions in order to win the Mr. Lube sweepstakes prize.
- Go to www.TellMrlube.com to access the official Mr. Lube Online Questionnaire.
- English or Spanish are your two options for preferred languages.
- After typing the Mr. Lube validation code that is located on your receipt, select Next from the dialog box on your display.
- The Mr. Lube Store Survey will then start after you enter the date of your visit and click NEXT.
- Answer a few straightforward questions in the Mr. Lube survey about your experience visiting the store.
- In this section, you must score your overall satisfaction with the Mr. Lube Store’s merchandise and customer support.
- Respond to a poll based on your most recent visit experience.
- You will be asked to provide your personally identifiable information once you have completed all the questionnaire surveys.
- Enter the required details for the Mr. Lube Competition, including your email account, personal details, birthdate, etcetera.
- For an opportunity to secure a financial reward of $1000, submit your comment by taping on submitting button to finish the Mr lube survey.
- Shortly, you’ll get a notification letting you know that you’ve made it into the contest.
Prizes And Vouchers At Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Your winnings will be announced via email after you complete the Mr. Lube customer satisfaction survey. (Please note that only chosen participants will be notified.)
- Daily Awards: (ARV: $1,000 apiece) $1,000 cash.
- Weekly Prizes: Three payments of $1500 (ARV: $500 each).
- Free oil changes are the weekly contest reward.
- $36,000 is the total ARV value.
Watch this video to take Mr lube survey:
What should the price of an oil change at Mr. Lube be?
Answer: Depending on your local Mr. Lube business, an oil and filter change with traditional oil will typically cost between $35 and $75. If your automobile needs liquid fuel, you should expect to have to pay more (anything from $65 to $125), but you’ll save money overall because transformer oil lasts longer and needs to be changed less often.
Who is the owner of the Mr lube Company?
Answer: The Mr. Lube franchise was bought by Treliving’s investment firm, T&M Group, and he has ambitions to expand on that location. In addition, he serves as chairman of Global Entertainment, a sports and entertainment business based in the United States that manages the Central Hockey League.