Every Dell products come with 1-year official warranty and it starts straight away from the day you purchase their products. During the warranty period, if your device failed to perform well and there’s some sort of hardware failure then you can go to Dell outlet and claim your warranty.
But if you don’t know how much time is left for your product and you want to give Dell Warranty Check a try then you’re on the right place. We will be sharing the methods of How you can give Dell Warranty Check a try in order to know how much time is left for your product to be replaced with a new one if you’re facing any hardware failure.
Methods of Checking Dell Warranty Status
Dell Warranty Check is as easy as eating a banana but you need to follow some of the methods in order to get a proper guide so that you can get what you’re striving for. So, let’s get started with our first method!
1. Check Dell Warranty Online
If you have a service code or your product code already written on your product then you can track the warranty of your Dell product. You can find the express code or service code at the back of your laptop/product and you have to write it somewhere and then copy it in order to paste it in the dell warranty check section. Here’s how you do it!
- Go to the official website of Dell
- Look for a warranty check option in the menu section
- Once you click on the dell warranty check option, you’ll be asked to enter service/express code
- After you enter your code, you’ll be shown everything related to your Pc/laptop
- You can click on automatically detect our PC in order to let Dell software to detect your PC for all the information
This is the easiest way of checking your warranty online because you don’t have to go through a lot of complications.
2. Dell Warranty Check by Software
If you don’t want to visit their website or have any other issue then there’s nothing to worry because Dell Company has launched software which can be used for many purposes. If you want to check dell warranty by software then here’s how you do it.
- Go to the official website of dell and look for dell assistance software
- If you have found the software on their website, make sure that you download the right version for your website
- Once the software is downloaded, run it and you’ll see a lot of option related to your PC/Laptop
- Simply, head towards the Dell Warranty Check section and enter the code there and press enter
- It will display all your information and you can also allow the software to detect the necessary information by itself
The dell assistance software is super easy to use and here’s the list of other features that Dell assistance provide to you.
- You can detect your version of PC through dell assist software
- You can download drivers of your PC
- You can check the warranty of your PC/Laptop
- You can have all the Hardware information about your Laptop
- You can optimize your complete system through this software
- And you can get notifications if your PC is going through any problem
It is true that Dell is providing this facility to their customers so that you can get a better experience of using their products. So, if you have any problem related to the first method then you can go for the second method it is super easy and can help you with your drivers as well.
If you’re unable to solve your problem after the first and second method, then the third method is going to work 100% for you. Let’s get started!
3. Call Dell Head office
You can get your PC information by calling dell company assistance center if you’re unable to find any solution for your problem. Here’s what they are going to ask you when you’re going to call them.
- Once you make a call, you’ll hear an automatic menu
- You have to select talking to an agent in order to get details about your PC
- Once the agent is free, he/she will take your call and then will ask you for the query
- Tell them about your query and then they will ask you about your code
- It will take around 30 seconds to tell you about the warranty of your PC and you can go back to the shop and claim the warranty.
That’s how simple and easy this method is and you’re going to solve your problem in a matter of seconds. So, why wasting time here, go and make a call and know how much time is left for the replacement of your product.
We have discussed almost every method to let you guys know about the topic Dell warranty check. If you’ve liked the content then do share it with your friends family and other members so that they can get all the benefits from this content as well. As it’s a great quote which is heard by us from our childhood “Sharing is caring” so why not acting upon it?
If you still have any question regarding the above topic then feel free to comment down below, we will try to reach you in a flash. Cheers!