If you’re a Jio user and facing a slow internet connection problem then don’t worry we have got your back and today we are going to show you how to increase Jio Speed from 5Mbps to 20 Mbps. All you’ve to do is to follow the methods which we will be breaking down below and you’ve to stay focused towards them. So, let’s get started with How to increase Jio speed.
Methods of How to Increase Jio Speed without Recharge
So, there are basically a lot methods of increasing Jio speed without recharge and you’ve to follow them and they will work 100% for you. So, let’ get started with them.
1. Disable Band 5 – 850 Mhz (For MTK variant phone)
Before we get in to the solution, you’ve to check your device whether if it’s variant device or not. If it’s variant device then download MKT Engineering Mode
- Once the MKT Engineering Mode is downloaded install it and then run it
- Now open it and then go directly to the settings
- When you’re in the settings, look for Select Band button and once you find that button click on it
- Now, in the Select Band look for Select Band Button and after you find it, tap on it
- Now scroll down and you’ll see LTE Mode
- Now uncheck all the options except Band 40 and must take all the screenshots in-order to change the settings again if the problem isn’t solved
- Now Press the button done and you can now check your internet again. You can now enjoy High-Speed Internet
We really hope that this method has helped you in achieving you’re striving for and if you’ve any question related to this method, then feel free to comment down below with a hashtag. If the problem is gone then congratulations, you’re welcome to skip the next part but if the problem is still there, then don’t worry we have another method which you must look for. Scroll down!
2. Using VPN Snap
You must have heard about the VPN once in your entire life if you’re an Indian because there are many websites which aren’t accessible in your country without VPN and today we are going to speed up your internet with the help of VPN Snap, so let’s get started!
- Download the Snap VPN and open it
- Now it’s time to connect your IP with different countries IP’s and check all the countries one by one
- Make sure that you have got a website where you can download songs, music, videos and other things in order to know which country suits you the best
- Now select the server which gives you a high speed for browsing and downloading and enjoy
- And now you’re done, you can enjoy speed from 5Mbps to 20Mbps
We really hope that this method has worked for you and you’re done with speeding up your internet by doing this method. But if you want to modify the internet speed through a number trick then here’s a trick for you.
3. Speed up your Jio internet with a trick
So, if you’re interested in trying a trick to increase the speed of your internet then following are the steps which you’ve to follow.
- Open your device and go to the dial pad and enter *#*#4636#*#*
- After pressing enter, you’d to shown a piece of information related to the phone number, jump over that information
- And now from the different options, select Network Preference Type and select LTE only
- Now you’re done and can enjoy the speed with high speed
4. Use the APN settings to increase Jio Speed
If you’re still wondering about How to increase Jio Speed then there’s another of doing that via APN settings. We will be showing you a table which you’ve to follow in order to change your APN settings.
|MMS Proxy||No Changes|
|MMS Port||No Changes|
|MNC||857 Or 863 Or 874|
|Authentication Type||No Changes|
Make sure that you follow all the APN settings and then save them accordingly. We assure you that your internet speed is going to be double than what you’re facing now.
And if you’re worried about Setting Changes then don’t worry at all, these changes are meant to change only the settings so that you can enjoy the maximum speed for your connection. These settings will not harm your connection at all.
5. Download F-Secure Freedom Application
Now it’s time to download F-Secure Freedom application from Google play store if you’ve tried every method and even a single method didn’t work for you. So, let’s get started!
- Open your device and then go to the google play store
- Now search for F-Secure Freedom application and download it
- Now set the location to Singapore instead of India and you’re done
- You’ll be given the maximum speed for your internet connection
In a Nutshell
We have discussed almost every method to let you guys know about How to increase Jip Speed and we are 100% sure that these methods which are given above have worked for you. Follow the steps carefully and you can end up getting high-speed internet.
If you have any question related to How to increase Jio speed from 5Mbps to 20Mbps then feel free to comment down below. We will try to answer you in a flash and will answer your questions. Cheers