Are you searching for how to see others deleted Instagram posts, then you are at the right spot? This article will help you with how to see others deleted Instagram posts.
We can’t imagine what life would be like without Instagram. Communication is now lightning quickly because of the rise of the world of social media, which includes Instagram and other platforms.
We may transmit photographs, videos, messages, or any other type of media content by logging into our preferred social networking platform and sending them directly through it.
With the growth, a large number of individuals are using Instagram and exchanging innumerable media content every second, many of which are promotional and beneficial.
As a result, if we lose our posts one fine day, it is truly something we cannot stomach, and most of us tend to discover our deleted posts almost shortly afterward.
If you or someone else has accidentally deleted your Instagram posts or someone else’s, and you need to recover them, don’t panic; we’re here to assist you.
You’ll discover how to see others deleted Instagram posts in this article.
How To See Others Deleted Instagram Posts?
If you’re seeking Instagram photographs on Android that you’ve deleted, don’t panic; you’ll be able to see them if you wish.
You may effortlessly see them with the aid of some great third party software:
Instagram Deleted Photo Viewer:
iStaunch’s Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer is one of the most well-known programs for seeing deleted Instagram images.
This is a free tool from iStaunch that can help you recover lost Instagram photographs. Regardless of whether you’re using an Android, an iPhone, or a PC, you can quickly open any online browser and view your deleted images.
- To begin, launch your iStaunch Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Enter the username of the individual who has lost his or her images and now wants to find them again.
- You’ll find all of the profiles with linked usernames here.
- Select the profile and then press the Next button.
- Finally, you’ll be able to access your old Instagram photographs that were erased.
Also Check: How to Delete GameStop Account
Instagram Viewer for Private Accounts:
- Open iStaunch’s Private Instagram Viewer.
- Enter the username of the person whose deleted photographs or videos you’d want to view.
- Then touch Next after selecting the profile.
- That’s all there is to it; next, you’ll see someone’s Instagram images that have been erased.
Featured in the Instagram Archive:
Unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not offer any additional photo or media content recovery solutions.
Instagram, on the other hand, includes a tool called Archive, which is intended to save critical messages, photographs, and other types of data.
This Instagram archive function, on the other hand, is quite similar to the Windows Recycling Bin or any recycle or trash bin option for that matter.
As a result, it’s critical to understand that, like the Recycle bin, Instagram’s archive option keeps your material secure for a limited time.
Here’s how to use Instagram’s archive function to your advantage when looking for your misplaced photographs:
- To begin, go to your Android device’s app store and download Instagram.
- Use your username and password to access your account.
- Select the three-line symbol that appears in the upper right corner of your screen after tapping on the Profile icon.
- You only need to select the Archive option, which will allow you to see your recently deleted photographs.
- Choose whatever you wish to restore from the options at the top of the page, such as your posts or stories.
- Then, to save the post on your profile, you must first pick it and then press on the photographs twice.
Look through your device’s gallery:
If none of the ways above work for you, you still have another opportunity to access someone’s deleted Instagram posts if you truly need them.
We’ve previously attempted to see and restore your deleted Instagram posts from within the app, but if you’re unable to do so using the techniques listed above, your Phone Gallery may be your savior.
You should be aware that before you submit images or other material to social media, the app normally keeps a copy in your phone’s gallery. Typically, these files are kept in the Instagram folder.
Here’s how to do it:
- To begin, go to the gallery on your phone.
- Now you must access the DCIM folder on the device.
- Then, go to the Instagram gallery folder and open it.
- If you can’t find it, try looking in any other folder where you could have saved your Instagram photos.
- Then, on your Android smartphone, launch the file manager and look for any of the above mentioned directories. You can potentially find your missing Instagram photographs in one of the other files.
Recover Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone:
If you have an iPhone and wish to find previously deleted images on Instagram, you can do it quickly, thanks to a unique feature that prevents your photos from being erased.
This feature of the iPhone retains your deleted images in the recently deleted folder for 30 days.
As a result, if your Instagram photographs haven’t been erased, you might be able to find them here without too much trouble.
What is the best way to locate recently deleted items?
You can use the desktop applications “Recuva” or “AOMEI Data Recovery Wizard” to find recently deleted files. You may use these tools to search for deleted data on your hard disc.
What’s the best way to go at someone else’s Instagram archive?
Go to someone’s profile and click “Photos” to see their Instagram history. Then you may either skim through the photographs or use the search bar to choose one that you like.
Is it possible to see someone’s Instagram account that has been deleted?
No, you won’t be able to see someone’s erased Instagram account. If they completely erase their account, the only chance to see the photo is if you saved it before it was destroyed.
This is all from us about how to see others deleted Instagram posts; we have described everything there is to know about how to see others deleted Instagram posts.
You now have all of the information you need to restore or recover lost Instagram photographs or posts on both your Android and iPhone devices.
We hope you found this guide useful and were able to effectively restore everything you needed on your device. We wish you the best of luck on your adventure.