Despite having 4g technology and 5g technology about to hit the world, WIFI is still the ultimate choice for most of the people around the globe. Excellent speed, bandwidth and connecting to a number of devices have made Wifi devices more popular than any other medium. So, if you have a Linksys Router Connection and wants to know about Linksys Router Login, Modem Issues, and Configuration, then you’re on the right place.
Linksys Router Default IP Addresses, User Name, and Password
It is better for you to know about the IP address of your router because if you don’t know the IP address, then you won’t to able to go to the configuration setting of your modem. So, we are breaking down a list of all the IP’s along with the username and password to let you guys know about what to do next.
- 192.168.1.1- User Name: Admin Password: Admin
- 192.168.1.10- User Name: Admin Password: Admin
- 192.168.1.254- User Name: Admin Password: Admin
- 192.168.2.1- User Name: Admin Password: Admin
Now it’s time to go for Linksys Router Login so that we can go to the configuration stage and modem issues as well. Let’s get started!
How to set-up a Linksys Router
To make the router ready for the first use, you have to set up your router in order to let the internet pass through it to your devices. So, you have to be very patient when doing all the steps for the configuration and we are about to kick off with how to set-up a Linksys router. Scroll down!
The wireless network devices support both wired connection as well as a wireless connection for the home and office use, so if you want to get started with your Linksys router then you’ve to plugged in the power source of the device and let the first process to be started.
Now you need to connect one end of the Ethernet cable in the modem and the other end of the Ethernet cable must be connected to the router. Now one end of the Ethernet cable must be attached in the port from 1-4 and the other end of the cable must be attached to the laptop.
If the connection between your laptop and the router is created, now it’s time to open your browser and head towards the Address Bar and now type 192.168.1.1. When you press enter or click on go button, you’ll be landed on Linksys Router Login Page where you’ve to enter User Name and Password which is Admin.
After logging in, you’ll be shown all the settings related to your device and you can make all the changes related to your router. If you want to change the name or password of your router, then you’ve to go to Wireless Settings and after making changes, click on save settings.
Also, check Other Routers login and Configuration Information
- Netgear, TP-Link, D-Link Router Information
- Virtual Router for Windows 10
- 10.0.0.1 Router Login Information
Reason for changing Linksys Modem Settings
Following are the reasons which might take place before you change your modem settings. All the reasons are listed below!
- When you’re trying to change the name of SSID of your Wireless Network
- When you’re trying to change the Password of your Wireless Network
- When you’re trying to change the Firewall rules of in-bound and out-bound traffic on different ports
- When you’re trying to change the DNS used by your router provider to resolve the network addresses
- When you’re trying to change the User Name and Password of your Administration Settings
- When you’re trying to restrict the total numbers of wifi connections and restricting any specific website
So, these are the mainstream reasons when you head towards the Linksys Router Login in order to make changes and let’s now head towards the common issue of Linksys Router.
Common Issues with Linksys Router
There is no internet provider in the world who has no issues and same is the case with the Linksys router. And we are now breaking the list of Linksys router common issues which you might have gone through or will go through in near future.
- Human Errors: Human Verification error comes up to your screen when you have got an unstable connection and/or your signals are coming from an unauthorized location. So, you’re going to face this issue when going to install Linksys Router in your Home or Office
- Slow Downloads: Slow Downloads is the most common issue which you might be facing when having this device in your home. But this company is working really hard over the issue.
- Slow Uploads: Another mainstream problem of most of the wireless devices including Linksys Router is, slow uploads. Whenever you try to upload any file on social media, then it will take time to upload it. But this issue is facing in specific areas.
These were the issues that most of the people were facing. So, if your area isn’t facing such problems then you must go for this device. Now it’s time to discuss a few of the Linksys Router Login, Modem Issues and Configuration problems.
Troubleshooting Linksys Router Login and Modem Issues
As we have already mentioned a lot of factors which play a role for wifi to not work properly. Let’s discuss them in points so that you can resolve a few of the common problems
- Turn your device off and turn it on after 10 seconds to make things right for you
- Resetting the device if the internet isn’t working
- Disable the firewall if your internet isn’t working properly because sometimes a firewall is the hurdle.
- If your wifi isn’t working then restore your Windows to previous settings
- Hard reset the laptop if your internet isn’t working
In a Nutshell
We have discussed almost everything related to the topic and we really hope that this article related to Linksys Router Login has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for. If you have any questions related to this topic then feel free to comment down below because we will try to reach you in a flash and answer your query. Cheers!
Also Read: How To Backup Cox WebMail | Complete Guide