If you have opened stream store and you have been given a black screen with a message stream store not loading then you don’t have to worry because today we are going to show you the exact ways of solving your problem. All you have to do is to follow the methods which we are about to break now and you’re done. So, let’s get started!
Methods of Fixing Stream Store Not Loading
Now, you have to go through all the methods carefully and make sure that you follow every single step accordingly in order to vanish away from your problem from the steam store.
1. Run Flushconfig from your Computer
The very first step which you have to is to Run a Flushconfig from your PC in order to remove stream store not loading problem. Here are few steps which will lead you to run Flushconfig
- Go to the search bar of the windows and type run and press enter or press Windows key + R in order to open run command
- Now once the run command is opened, make sure that you copy “steam://Flushconfig” this text in the run command text area and then press enter
- Now clear all the cache memory saved in your stream store and then try to restart stream store
- You won’t be facing the same issue again
If the problem has vanished away, then congratulations but if the problem continues to haunt you then don’t worry we have got your back. We have other solutions as well, just scroll down and carry on reading.
2. Update your Steam
Steam store not loading problem might be caused by not updating your stream store to the latest version and you have to update the stream store in order to fix the issue. If you don’t know how to update the steam store, then following are the break downs which will lead you to the update settings.
- Go to the task manager and end your stream store task
- Now open run command again and type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam” and then press enter
- Among all the folders which run command is going to show you, delete all the folders except Steamapps, Steamapps and Skins
- Among all the files, delete all the files except Steam.exe and Ssfn files
- Now launch the stream store and you’ll see steam store updating itself
- Login to the steam store and check if the problem is gone or not!
Check out if the problem continues to haunt you or not, if not then you’re welcome to skip the next part but if it is then you have to follow the next method in order to make sure that your problem is gone.
3. Remove Steam Store Compatibility
If you’re using steam store with compatibility mode then we are 100% sure that this problem has wake up on your computer screen because of compatibility mode. You can’t use this mode as it’s not being suggested by the company as well. To remove the compatibility mode, you need to follow some steps which we are breaking now
- Go to the run command by searching it on the windows search or press Windows + R button at the same time
- When the run command is opened, you need to type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam” and then press enter
- Now a new tab is going to open and you have to find the steam option and then press the right click on it
- Now once you’re entered in the properties, look for compatibility mode and enter in the compatibility tab
- Uncheck all the option provided in the Compatibility mode and then click on save changes
- Go to the change settings of the users and then uncheck all the options there as well
- Once everything is done, click on ok button and you’re done
- Now run your stream and you won’t be facing any problems again!
If the problem is gone then you’re welcome to skip the next part but if the problem didn’t vanish away then we have another method to make your problem go away. Scroll down and repeat the steps after us!
4. Run the Steam in Big Picture Mode
If you have tried all the methods which are given above and it still showing steam store not loading problem then you have to give this method a try. If you don’t know how to run steam on a bigger picture then here’s how you do it.
- Right-click on the Steam client which is on the bottom right corner of the menu bar
- If your steam is working fine on the bigger picture then you won’t be facing the problem Steam Store Not loading again
If this method has worked for you then congratulation, you did a great job in fixing the issue but if the problem continues to come on your screen then you have to contact the steam store via email and they will contact you back with the solution.
Steam store not loading has become a bigger problem these days and it requires the proper solution not by the methods which we have shown but the company should come forward in order to solve the issues. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comment section.
In a Nutshell
So we have discussed each and everything related to the Steam store not loading and we hope that your problem is resolved through our content. If you’ve liked the content then don’t forget to share it with your friends, family, and relatives so that they can get the benefit of this article as well.
If you have any question regarding this topic, then feel free to comment down below because we will try to reach you in a flash and will definitely be answering your queries. Cheers pals!