Similar to various other brokerage companies, Tradeking is another well-known online investment firm that is now absorbed by Ally Invest. The company is recognized for setting a platform for both the professionals and those who are new in the trading business.
If you have just started investing with Tradeking or an experienced trader, the material in this post is a must-read for you.
This post will cover everything about the Tradeking account, including the login procedure, as well as how to reach the company representative if you need any help. So, let’s begin!
Tradeking Login Procedure
You can log in to your Tradeking account using any device, such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Before accessing your Tradeking login account, make sure that you have all these things with you;
- A working computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- A user ID and password linked to your Tradeking account.
- Any web browser that you prefer for browsing.
- Strong internet connectivity, either Wifi or Ethernet connection.
- Tradeking login official web address.
Step-By-Step Tradeking Login
For PC/Laptop Users
You don’t need any extra abilities to log in to your Tradeking account. All you required to do is to follow these easy steps;
- Firstly, open a web browser from the device you are using for browsing the internet.
- Type the official website address of Tradeking (www.ally.com) in the address bar of the browser, and press the Enter key.
- When the web page fully loads, locate the option of Login that you can find on the right-top of the web page and click on it.
- Now a panel will appear to the right of the web page. There, in the first box, choose the appropriate option from the dropdown list.
- In the second box, type your Username.
- In the third box, type your password.
- If you want to save your Tradeking account login credentials, check the Save username box, otherwise leave it as it is.
- Now Click on the Login option.
- After verifying your login details, you will proceed to your Tradeking account dashboard.
For Mobile Users
Since you can access the Tradeking portal from any device, above was the login procedure for PC or laptop users. Here is how you can access the portal using your mobile device.
- Open the web browser from your mobile device.
- Type www.ally.com in the address bar and tap on the Go option.
- Tap on the Login option located to the top-right of the page.
- Tap on the first box and select an appropriate option from the dropdown list.
- Enter your Tradeking username and password in the appropriate boxes.
- Tap on the Login option to proceed to your Tradeking account dashboard.
If you don’t have any browser or don’t want to log in through it from your mobile phone, they also have a mobile app that you can download and directly access your Tradeking account. You can install the app on both iOS and Android devices.
Tradeking Login Guide for Apple Devices Users
If you are using an Apple smartphone and want to access your account through it using the Tradeking app, the procedure is almost the same as mentioned above. Still, if you need any assistance, here is how to do that;
- Firstly and foremost, go to the App Store and search for the Ally Mobile App.
- Download and install the app.
- After you see the icon fo the app in your mobile menu, tap on it to launch the app.
- You will be asked to put your Username and password in the appropriate fields.
- After entering the login credentials, tap on the Submit option.
If you want to access your Tradeking account through the Android device, the procedure is the same as for Apple devices.
Note: If you don’t have a Tradeking ID, you can use your Touch ID to access the Tradeking account.
Tradeking Login Username / Password Reset
If you have lost or don’t remember either Username or password of your Tradeking account, you will not be able to Login to it. However, like any other portal, it also has the option to recover your Username or password. To do this, follow these steps;
- Go to the Tradeking official web page using the web address www.ally.com through a web browser.
- Tap on the Login option located to the top-right of the web page.
- Locate the Forgot Username or Password option under the Login option.
- For Username, tap on the Username, and for the password, tap on the Password option.
- A box will pop up, which will ask you to tap on either on the Auto Financing option or Bank or Invest option.
- You will be asked to pick the type of your account between Personal and Business. Tap the appropriate option.
- Now fill the form that you will see on the screen to proceed to reset your Username or password.
Tradeking Customer Support
If you need any assistance regarding your Tradeking account, you can speak to the company’s representative 24/7 using the below contact information;
- Tradeking Auto Contact Number: 1-888-925-2559
- Tradeking Bank: -877-247-2559
- Tradeking Home Loans: 1-855-256-2559
- Tradeking Invest: 1-855-880-2559
- Tradeking Lending: 1-888-568-0186
- General Queries: 1-800-427-9184
That is all about Tradeking login account. We sincerely believe that you will find this post useful. Moreover, for Tradeking queries, you can use the above-mentioned contact details to reach the company’s representative.
- MyNMSU Login – www.my.nmsu.edu/login
- Wellsfargodealerservices Login – www.wellsfargodealerservices.com/Login
- UIC Blackboard Login – https://uic.blackboard.com/login
- Foxwoods Scheduling login- www.foxwoods.com/rewards/login/
- Mysaintleo Login | www.my.saintleo.edu/login
- Five9 login| login.five9.com/login
Q: Is Tradeking and Ally Invest are the same companies?
Ans: Yes, Tradeking is not known as Ally Invest. If you have a Tradeking Advisors account or Securities, you should switch over to Ally.com.
Q: Is Ally is a secure bank?
Ans: Yes, it is legit and insured by the FDIC.
Q: Can I invest in Ally without paying any investment fee?
Ans: Yes, Ally Invest formerly Tradeking offers fee-free investment for both beginners and professionals.