When you install Avast antivirus in your computer then Avast SafeZone Browser automatically installed in your computer as the main component of Avast antivirus. You cannot customize it at the time of installation and it is considered as a default component that has to be installed on your computer. So, if you’re willing to know how to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser then let’s get started with it.
How To Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser – Easy Steps
If the Avast SafeZone browser is already installed on your computer and you want to get rid of it then you have to follow these simple steps in order to make sure that it is uninstalled from your computer. So let’s get started with the steps
- The very first step which you have to do is to hit Window-Pause button to open the operating system of the control panel
- Now in the control panel, select Applications/Programs and go to uninstall a program
- Select the Avast antivirus which you have installed in your PC, and right click on it to choose change option. Do not go for the delete option because you have to do customization. Here’s the screenshot to let you guys know about it
- When you select the change button of your antivirus, you’ll be shown two option Update and Repair. Here’s the screenshot
- Select change button from the list and a next tab will be open in-front of you will a lot of options. Here’s the screenshot
- Now uncheck the SafeZone browser and click on the change button, Avast will uninstall Avast SafeZone browser from your computer.
- You can select any other option if you want to delete them too and after clicking on change button, all the unchecked components shall be removed from your computer
- After the removal process, you’ll be asked to restart your computer and after the restarting of your computer, everything will officially be gone from your computer
As you have now removed Avast SafeZone browser and finally know how to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser, let’s discuss other things about Avast browser which you must know.
You may have seen Avast browser installed on many computers but a lot of people complained about it slows down our computer. The reason behind this problem is very simple, which is not fulfilling the specifications that Avast antivirus asks you to have before installing the software.
So, today we are going to talk about Avast specifications which you have to go through before installing the software.
- The minimum requirement for your operating system must be Windows 10/8/7
- The minimum ram which your computer must have is 1024mbs (DDR2)
- The minimum processor requirement for your computer to install Avast on it is 2.0 GHz
- The minimum space that Avast antivirus acquires after installation is 2GB and it can take more space after the updates
- It requires an internet connection to install updates and maintain the security level of your computer to some next level
- The minimum requirement for the screen resolution must be 1024*768 pixels and it can’t be installed less than that
So these are the requirements which you need to keep in your mind before installing Avast antivirus. This software might be installed in the lower specifications as well but the problem you’re going to face after the installation of the software is “slowness of your computer”. So it’s always better to fulfill the specifications of any software before you install in your computer.
Now we are done with the specifications thing, let’s talk about the features of Avast which most of the people might know but this section is for those who have uninstalled Avast SafeZone browser and now looking for more from us. So let’s get started!
There are a lot of features that Avast is offering to their customers/users but most of us don’t know about free/premium features of Avast antivirus. So, in this section, we are going to talk about the features of Avast antivirus which a person must know before installing the software. So let’s get into it!
- Avast free Antivirus Includes: Whole computer scan, Intelligent scan, features that catch the viruses, real-time threats, software updater and passwords
- Avast Pro Antivirus Includes: It has all the features including free antivirus scan, intelligent scan, real-time threats catcher and many more. The good thing about Avast pro is, it has Real site and sandbox feature included in it which isn’t available in the free version
- Avast Internet Security Includes: It has the responsibility of firewall, anti-spam websites alert, software updater and sensitive data shields which protects you from visiting spammed websites
So these are the features which Avast provides its customer in order to give assistance from viruses to enter in your computer. So, if you have liked the Avast antivirus then installation of it on your computer is a must thing. Give it a try and you surely going to like it, mark our words. And if you somehow didn’t like it, then we have already provided you the way of deleting it.
- Updated Idea USSD Codes List To Check Balance, Offers And Plans
- Remove SvcHost.exe Virus
- Remove Nova.rambler.ru redirect Virus
In a nutshell
We really hope that you have liked this article related to how to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser, and you have achieved the purpose of coming on to this website. But still if you have any question regarding this topic, then you’re welcome to ask us and we will try to answer you in a flash. Cheers!