If you’re looking for Window 10 media creation tool to create installation media, then you’re on the right place. Today, we are going to show you the Windows 10 media creation tool so that you can do whatever you want to do with your media installation devices. If you want to learn how to make a DVD and USB bootable, then you have to read this guide properly. So, let’s get started!
Also Read: How To Backup Cox WebMail | Complete Guide
You need to know Following things before you go ahead
Before you get into the topic and solution, you need to check the following details and requirements so that everything becomes easy for you. A USB and Windows 10 DVD is a must thing you have in your bucket, plus here are the things to follow.
- Make sure that you have a strong internet connection because we have to perform downloading correctly
- You must have at least 12 GB free space in your hard disk because the downloading might take a little more space and if there’s no space then you won’t be able to Use Windows 10 media creation tool
- If you’re going to create a USB memory stick, then everything which is present in the USB will be deleted because as we told you earlier it requires a lot of space and it automatically deletes everything before creating the bootable memory
- If you want to create bootable memory with Windows 10 Installation, then you’d require at least 8 GB of DVD storage in order to make it bootable
It’s time to download and run the Media Creation Tool
So, if you’ve everything with you which we have discussed above, then probably we need to get started from here. It really doesn’t matter if you’re creating Windows 10 media creation tool by yourself or download the ISO file, you really have to need media creating tool, which is a small executable file powered by Microsoft.
If you have downloaded the file already, then the official website would ask you to upgrade your system, if you didn’t install the Windows 10 media creating tool, then you have to go to the official website of Microsoft to download it free. Let’s start all the process with the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Microsoft and search for creating Windows 10 installation media
- Once your search is completed, you’ll be given a Download button and here’s the screenshot of it
- Now Microsoft will ask you to download the file which is 18.3mbs in size and all you have to do is to confirm the downloading so that you can execute it.
- If your internet connection is good, then it will be downloaded within a minute and you’ll be able to run or execute it.
- Now, save the file somewhere on your PC and execute the file
- Here’s the screenshot when the setup will launch first
- Now the next step is the confirm the terms and condition of the Window 10 media creating tool and here’s the screenshot of it
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions, then you’ll be taken down to another step which is what do you want to do with the Window10 media creating tool? Whether you want to upgrade your Windows or Create installation media for your PC?
- Now when you click on the Next button when selecting the right choice, then it’s time to select the language, architecture, and edition of the windows so that you can go to the next step and perform all the functions which are needy
- Once you select everything which is mentioned in the above section, you’ll be asked to choose which media would you like to choose?
- Click on the Next button after choosing ISO file, you’ll be asked to save the iso file in your computer, now depending upon the internet connection you have, it will definitely take your time to download and then you have to burn the DVD afterward
- Once the download is completed, here’s the screenshot of what you have to do next
- Now it’s time to burn your CD and we are about to break some step that how can you burn your DVD or CD
How to burn your DVD
To burn your DVD, all you have to do is to follow the steps which are given below
- Download any DVD free burning software from the internet and upload files on it
- Insert the blank DVD in the DVD room so that it can show up on the burning software
- Once the DVD is detected by the burning software, click on the burn now button to complete the task
- Once the task is completed, your DVD is ready to go
- And you’re done
In a Nutshell
We have discussed almost the best method in order to Use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to create installation media and we really hope that this article has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for. If you have any question regarding this topic, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to answer you once we reach to your comment. Cheers!