If you’re making a lot of email accounts for off-page-SEO or anything related to your field then Cox WebMail is an American high-speed free mail provider in order to provide you assistance in making email accounts with different domains. But if you want to remember your email and don’t want to forget it then you have to know about how to backup COX WebMail, if you don’t know how to do it, then here are some of the methods.
Methods of Backup Cox WebMail
You’re going find out a lot of click baits on the internet but they won’t be able to give you a proper solution to the problem. But what’s different here is that we provide you only those methods which work 100% for you. So, let’s get started!
1. POP3 Access
If you’ve used Cox webmail for a longer period of time, then you must be aware of POP3 Access which you’re going to find in the settings of Cox mail. It allows you to backup Cox webmail but you have to enable it by going to the settings. If you don’t know how to do it, follow these steps and you’re done.
- Turn your laptop on and make sure that you’re connected to the internet
- Now go to the official website of Cox webmail and then go to the settings
- After you configure your account in the main settings menu, set up a backup email account such as Outlook or Gmail account
- Once you set the email account for the backup Cox webmail purpose, you’ll be sent a confirmation message, accept it and you’re done
- Now all your activity will be backed-up in the backup account and you won’t miss or forget any of your email which you have created.
That’s how simple it is to backup Cox webmail and if you want to remove your backup email account, then here’s how you do it.
- Go to the official website of Cox webmail and then to the settings
- Once you’ve entered into the settings menu, look for POP3 Access option
- Now you’ll be shown your back up email account there and all you have to do is to remove it to stop
- Now your messages and emails won’t be backed up on any email account.
Note: You won’t be getting messages notification from all the saved email or created emails on Cox webmail once you remove your backup account.
2. Secondary Account Backup
Cox Webmail not only offers you making of an email account but also enables you to backup your account when you’re done. You can’t just open a single email account and check for messages every day because it’s a tiring task and time consuming as well. What if you get all the messages from all the email accounts only on your one email address? Isn’t it amazing? Yes, there’s a way of doing it, let’s do it!
- Turn your PC on and make sure your internet is connected to your computer
- Go to the official website of Cox Webmail and make sure that you go directly to the settings menu
- Now select the Forward option from your main account and you’ll see a secondary email account for your backup Cox webmail
- Now enter the email account for your backup and let all the messages come to your one email so that you can manage the notifications and replies all in one
- Once you have entered the secondary email for backup Cox webmail, then click on save settings and you’re done!
This method is again very simple and you can do it within 1 minute. But if you want to go for automatic backups, then you have to follow another method which we are about to break in a while. Scroll down to see!
3. Automatic Backups
All the online email providers and other service providers allow you to backup all the settings, work or any other thing automatically. But if you want to automatically backup Cox webmail then you have to follow these steps so that, you don’t miss any messages from your work. Here’s how you do it!
- Open your PC and connect the internet with your PC
- Enter the official website in the address bar and press enter
- You have to authorize your account to enable the automatic backup on
- Make sure that your account is authorized and then when you jump into settings, you’ll see automatic backup option
- Click on it and you’re done
In a Nutshell
We have discussed the best methods of backing up your Cox webmail and we really hope that these methods have worked perfectly for you.
If you have any question regarding back up Cox webmail, then make sure to comment down below. We will try to answer you in a flash and will solve your query. Cheers!