Do you need help deleting your TikTok account because you don’t have a phone number? You’ve come to the proper location if that really is the case. I’ll do it overall there would be to know about how to delete TikTok account without phone number, and also a lot more, in this article.
To learn more, keep reading this article. You can also share this article with your friends so they can learn how to delete the TikTok account without a phone number.
Method | How To Delete Tiktok Account Without Phone Number:
If you follow the procedure carefully, you may erase your Tiktok profile in a couple of minutes. To remove your profile, just download the Tiktok application and click on settings.
However, keep in mind that you’ll need your email and social network accounts. As a result, the steps following are only applicable to those who registered a Tiktok account using an email or social network account rather than a phone number.
Steps | How to Delete THow To Delete Tiktok Account Without Phone Number:
Step 1: Open Tiktok Account
- To begin, log into your Tittok profile on your mobile device.
- It is preferable to have an upgraded version of the Tiktok application since some of the below stages may not be available in an earlier version of Tiktok.
- You can obtain a Tiktok profile from the Google Play Store for Android or the Apple Store for iPhone if you do not even already have one.
Step 2: Tap on Profile Icon
- After you’ve successfully logged in, go to the bottom right of the screen and select “Account.”
- It will then lead you to your Tiktok account homepage, in which you can view all of your previously uploaded or unpublished movies.
- Do not be misled if you see “Me” rather than the account in an older version of Tiktok.
Step 3: Tap on Three Horizontal Lines
- Now, from the top right of the screen, press on “Three lines.” Afterward when, it will reveal the whole Tiktok settings page, from which you may manage your Tiktok profile.
- You can control your general account, material and activities, cache and cellular data, and much more.
Step 4: Select Manage Account
- Now, press “Manage Account” to remove your Tiktok profile. You may also change your phone contact, email, and passwords in the options, as well as switch to a business account.
Step 5: Tap on Delete Account
- After choosing Manage Accounts, touch “Delete Account” to proceed to the next step. You can get out of this one if you change your opinion.
Step 6: Complete the Survey
- After you hit the remove account button, you’ll be given a few questions about why you’re quitting Tiktok.
- You are not required to offer or pick a response, but you may express your thoughts about leaving Tiktok.
- If you do not like to do so, simply press the “Skip” button in the top right corner.
Step 7: Download Tiktok Data
- You may now save your Tiktok account’s posted or draught video to your smartphone library. If you establish a new Tiktok login in the upcoming years and would like to post your old videos, this will be helpful. Simply press the red “Request Downloads” icon to do so.
- If you would not want to save your Tiktok collection, touch the “By Proceeding, you approved your request packets and desire to continue erasing your account” button.
- Simply press the red “Continue” icon afterward when.
Step 8: Provide Your Email or Social Media Account
- TikTok would then ask you to confirm the termination of your account once again. So, if you’ve made the right option, simply hit the “Continue” button at the bottom.
- After that, you may either submit your email address, utilize your social media profiles, or stick with Google.
- In my situation, I created a new Tiktok account using my Google account. So I used my associated Google account to remove my Tiktok profile once more.
Step 9: Delete Your Tiktok
- After selecting the needed option, including email, social media network accounts, or Gmail, you must now authenticate your profile. All of this is to prevent somebody from removing your Tiktok membership without your consent or knowledge.
- So, authenticate your profile, and Tiktok will permanently erase your account.
Video Guide | How To Delete Tiktok Account Without Phone Number:
Also Check: How To Pause Instagram Video
Thanks for taking your time to visit our site and search through. This article on how to delete TikTok account without phone number could be useful.
If you have any specific concerns or recommendations, please leave them in the remarks area below, and if you liked it, kindly share it on social media so that your colleagues can learn how to delete TikTok account without phone number as well.
Without the code, how can I remove my TikTok account?
Without a code, one may remove their TikTok account by going to the settings menu page and selecting “Delete Account.” TikTok Help can also be contacted to report offensive material or unsolicited communications.
What is the procedure for deleting my previous TikTok account?
TikTok is a social networking platform that allows users to edit and share short videos. They’ve just lately begun to give the option of deleting an account using the application, although the procedure may be complicated. You should first get TikTok’s new app on your device in order to remove your previous account. With two fingers, hit the “Share” icon inside the bottom right corner of the screen, then click “Leave TIKTOK.”
Is it true that TikTok deletes dormant accounts?
Tik Tok is a video-sharing software that allows users to upload videos of themselves because others to see. If the profile is no longer active, the user can remove it personally. A video’s duration on Tik Tok is determined by the number of likes & views it receives.