With Collegeboard account you have access to many things including your test reports, roadmap to career, net price calculator and many more. But if you have decided to delete Collegeboard account then we have a complete guide to delete your account. In this article, we will be showing you different methods in order to delete Collegeboard account. So let’s get started!
Step by Step guide to delete Collegeboard account
Collegeboard account is an absolute gem of a piece for those who are studying and going to set their future plans. But those who have got themselves clear from the University/college they can get rid of this account but deleting the account will lead you to the deletion of your record completely. If you have this thing in your mind and you can afford to delete your account then you’re welcome.
The first thing that Collegeboard website is going to ask you before deleting your account is the reason of deactivating the account. You must keep each and everything ready in order to delete Collegeboard account within a minute. We are about to break all the methods and you can choose any of them which you like. And we think it’s a high time that we must head towards the steps so here we go!
1. Delete Collegeboard account via Settings
This is the easiest way of all and official as well if you ever want to delete your Collegeboard account because you don’t have to go for a rush. Follow the steps completely to delete your account and get rid of your account for sure. So here we go!
- Go to the official website of Collegeboard
- Login to your account
- Go to the profile and then head towards the setting
- In the settings, go to the account settings
- You’ll see delete account option there
- Click on it and enter the reason of deleting the account
- Click on confirm button and they will ask you to enter your password
- Once you enter the password, your account will be deleted
In a splash of time, look you’re done but there’s one thing that you must keep in your mind which is; your account deletion might take up to 10 days and if you ever want to recover your account then you can log in to it before 10 days of deactivating your account.
All your data and account will be removed from the server of Collegeboard and you won’t be able to search/login to your account after the account is deleted.
If this method didn’t work for you then we have another method which surely going to rock for you. Let’s head towards that method!
2. Delete Collegeboard account via Email
Email is the best source of delivering your message to anyone around the globe and Collegeboard has decided that they will allow their users to post a query to them via email as well. This is why most of the people are using email in order to delete their account.
Also Read: How To Delete IMVU Account – Complete Guide
Let’s get started and if you want to delete your account then you’ve to follow the steps which we are about to break in a while. If you have already deleted your account then you’re welcome to skip otherwise it’s a must things for you to follow.
- Go to the official website and copy the email address of Collegeboard
- Didn’t find the email address? Here it is email@example.com
- Now move to your email account and type a message
- Enter the reason of deleting your account and send it to the email address given above
- You’ll get a reply from them and after you give them the information related to your account I.E Your account credentials, you’re done
- Your account will be deleted!
The deletion of the account will take more than 10 days and after that your account will completely be removed from the servers of Collegeboard.
If this method didn’t work for you then we have another method which can work for you, let’s head towards that method and get rid of the account which is annoying you.
3. Delete Collegeboard account via Phone Call
Another method which is easy and can work for you is deletion of account via phone call. All you have to do is to call on the official number of Collegeboard account and you’re done. Don’t know the method deleting the account via phone call? Don’t worry we have got your back, let’s get started with the method.
- Go to the official website of Collegeboard and look for the number
- Once you find the number, just copy that number and make a call
- The call will be started off with an automatic generated menu
- Once the menu is ended, just talk with the agent who’s there to help you
- Talk to the agent, give them the reason for the deletion of the account
- They will ask you for some information and you’re done
That’s all from the How to delete Collegeboard account completely session and we really hope that this article has helped you in achieving what you were looking for.
If you still have any question regarding this topic then you can comment down below, we will try to reach you as soon as possible because for us your smile matters the most. And don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Cheers!