If you’re a gamer and you stream as well then you might be aware of discord online platform which is used to send messages, voice notes, and video calls as well. Usually, gamers use discord in order to get the comments from the visitors during the live stream in order to answer them and help them know about you.
But a lot of people are questioning about discord awaiting endpoint issue which is being awaked in most of the discord users’ laptops and PCs. If you’re facing the same problem discord awaiting endpoint then you’re on the right place because we are about to break the solution into piece down below. Without wasting time further, let us continue talking about the solution.
Everything you need to know about discord awaiting endpoint
You might be irritated by discord something because it disconnects you from the server many times and it all happens because of discord awaiting endpoint. This thing needs to be resolved, because you might break your PC because of irritation, not joking because this happened before.
What is discord awaiting endpoint?
When you’re trying to connect the discord with the server, many times this happens that you won’t connect it because of discord awaiting endpoint this error. This may be because you’ve had a slow internet connection or cache memory.
This doesn’t happen all the time but every discord user may experience this problem once in their lifetime and It continues to appear.
You won’t be able to connect to the server unless and until you get the solution. And the solution isn’t difficult, all you’ve to do is to follow the methods which we are about to give down below.
Methods of solving discord awaiting endpoint
So, finally, we have come to the stage where we have to discuss everything related to discord awaiting endpoint solution. So, here we go.
- The first step is to go to the discord online platform
- Now go to the setting of the discord and you’ll see a lot of options
- You’ll see Server options and then click on the Overview option
- Now you don’t have to do anything just drag your pointer to the region section and change the server country
- Currently it must be American Server and you can choose the other one by one and refresh the account
- You’re going to see your problem resolved
These are the servers available and you can select the servers and try refreshing the discord.
Fix your Wifi Settings
As we told you earlier above that there might be wifi issue which needs to be resolved and you’ll see discord awaiting endpoint error going away. Here’s how you can solve your wifi settings.
- First of all check your internet connection if it’s working or not
- To check the internet connection you need to open your browser and type “Google” in the search bar and then click on enter button
- If your internet is in the working state, then it will open the Google page, but if the internet isn’t working then you have to reboot the internet connection
- If the internet isn’t working after the reboot, go to the administration section of the internet service providers and set the settings to default and then try checking for the error again
We assure you that this is going to work for you. Let’s talk about the other solution.
Reinstall the Discord
When you face the problem many times and nobody else is facing the problem, then it’s always better to install the discord again. We have tried this method and it worked for us, and if you want this method to be worked for you, then here’s how you can do it.
- First of all download the latest version of the Discord
- After downloading the latest version go to the previous discord and check for where it is installed previously
- Open the folder and then look for the uninstall button, click on it and uninstall it while following the instruction given in the uninstalling tab
- Now go back to the folder where you’ve downloaded the file and now run the discord file
- Open it and now select the folder where you want to install it
- The installation might take 2-3 minutes
- After the installation is finished, open the discord and enter your login credentials
- Once you’re logged into the discord, you won’t be facing discord awaiting endpoint problem again, but if you’re still facing the problem again, you’ve to go for the first method again that is to change the server
Look, discord company is doing their level best to fix all the issues and no online portal in this world is perfect, even facebook sometimes create problems. So, there’s a solution for every problem and they are trying their level best to improve it.
All you’ve to do is to try all these methods one by one but if you’re unable to solve the problem, then contact the discord team or your internet connection provider, they will have to come up and solve your issue. Because the methods given above can solve your problem of discord awaiting endpoint.
In a nutshell
So, we have discussed the best discord awaiting endpoint and we are really hopeful that you’ve liked the article and it helped you in achieving what you’re striving for.
If you’ve any questions regarding discord awaiting endpoint, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to answer you as soon as possible and shall answer your query. Cheers!