Discord is an online text and voice chat platform that allows you to chat with your friends and family members when doing something far away from each other. With Discord in your house, you can actually make big servers for chatting, for example, gaming chat rooms, social chat rooms and your business-related rooms in order to make the chat going comfortable.
Amazing thing about discord online platforms is that you can share your screen and video chat with it. But a lot of people have no clue about how to enable Discord Screen Share and Discord video chatting and that might be because they are new to this application/platform. You can use this online chat system both on your phone and laptop.
Enough said? Now we must be talking about the solution that you’re here for and without wasting any time further, we must start with it. So, here we go!
Everything you need to know about Discord Screen Share
You might be wondering that you can use Screen Sharing feature on Skype but why using Discord for this purpose and the answer is:
- It’s a light application
- It has a simple interface
- It doesn’t make your laptop/phone hang if you’re low on Ram
- You can make unlimited chat rooms
- It doesn’t consume your internet more
How to enable Discord Screen Share
To enable the Discord Screen Share you’ve to follow the steps which we are breaking now. So, here we go!
But before we get started, it’s mandatory that you check for your camera and microphone because they must be in a working state both on your phone and your client’s phone.
- The first thing which you need to do is to open the application and then click on the setting button which you’re going to find on the top right side of the username
- Once you’re in the settings, you’re going to find a lot of option but you’ve to go for the Voice and Video option
- Click on it and a new tap is going to open where you can adjust the settings (Screenshot here)
- Now scroll down and you’re going to see the video option and you can adjust the video settings as well
- You can set the brightness, contrast and other settings in order to make yourself look brighter, and you can even open the camera to check if the settings are ok or not
- If you’re using the web application of discord, then you may have to do the same method
- But you’ve to give permission to your mic and camera to access
- And you’re done, now you can call you friends with no worries
Discord Video Features
So, Discord comes up with amazing video features which you can enjoy in the latest version of it. Here are the mainstream features that you can enjoy.
- If you don’t want to share your video but want to see the video of other person, then you can simply click on the avatar option during the video call and it will separate the video of your client or friend. It will stop your video but your client will be able to see avatar as your video.
- You can add filters to your face during the video call and can enjoy the call and probably this is why a lot of people love this online chat platform.
- You can share the screen on other’s devices, but you can share your voice as well and it makes other person to understand what you want them to understand. You can communicate with each other through text as well
- You can toggle the camera to Stop/Start and Primary/Secondary camera.
- Along with the switching of the camera, there’s another option which can help you prevent other person from listening to your voice and that is “Muting” the call
So, these are the mainstream features that Discord Screen Share has in it and you’re surely going to love this platform once you go live with it.
How to register on Discord app and Web Platform?
To register yourself on Discord it’s easy job, all you’ve to do is to follow the steps which we are about to break now and you’re done.
For mobile users
- The first step is to go to the App Store or Google Play store to download the application
- Now open the application and tap on register now button
- They will ask you to enter your mobile number, id, and password to register yourself
- They will send a confirmation code to confirm if it’s really you
- Enter the confirmation code and you’re done
- Start adding friends in Discord app and have fun
with Discord Screen Share features
For Windows Users
- The first step is to go to the online portal of Discord
- Click on register now button and they will show you a form containing different queries
- After filling the form click on the Next button and they will ask you to choose the user name and password
- Select it and confirm your account by going to your email account and clicking on the verification email
- Once your account is verified, you can easily go to the discord web-based platform and enjoy Discord Screen Share
Isn’t it easy? Probably you must give this application and web-based platform a try because it’s an easy and fast method of making chat groups, Discord Screen Share and video calling. So, what are you waiting for? Download the application and make an account now.
In a nutshell
So, we have discussed the Discord Screen Share and we are really hopeful that you’ve liked the article and it helped you in achieving what you’re striving for.
If you’ve any questions regarding Discord Screen Share, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to answer you as soon as possible and shall answer your query. Cheers!