Are you a diehard fan of music and want to create your own music? Do you want to learn how to produce music? If yes, then you are required to have a tool like Logic Pro X to learn the fundamentals of music production.
This article is all about Logic Pro X, and you will find details about how to download and install Logic Pro X Windows, how to use Logic Pro, and more, so read on the post till the end.
Apple and Mac users are well aware of Logic Pro X since it is exclusively designed for these operating systems. But it doesn’t mean that if you are running Windows OS on your system, you cannot download and install Logic Pro X on Windows.
There is a way to install Logic Pro X on Windows so that Windows users can also enjoy and make their own music. With Logic Pro X Windows, you will be able to create, edit, and mix your music files to get the best out of them.
Logic Pro is equipped with a range of unique effects, an extensive music library, in-built loops, and other digital instruments that you can use to edit your music. In fact, it is a comprehensive and complete music toolset that you shouldn’t miss out on.
So, let’s start with Logic Pro X features.
Logic Pro X Features
Since Logic Pro X is an all-in-one music tool, it offers you some incredible features. It allows you to edit and make your music more powerful. Here are some of its top features that you can enjoy;
- It is an advanced music editing tool and features an extremely easy user-interface. You can easily interact with the tool even if you are new to it.
- Another best aspect of Logic X Pro is that it automatically saves your work. It means you don’t have to worry about losing your work when your system suddenly crashes out or turn off unexpectedly.
- It allows you to edit or record audios. It means you don’t need another tool to record your audio and then edit it on another software since you can do all of that on one single tool.
Requirements to Install Logic Pro X Windows?
Since it is exclusively developed for Mac and Apple devices, and if you want to install it on your Windows PC, you are required to install VirtualBox first. It will help you to emulate the settings of macOS High Sierra to make it easier for you to use Logic Pro X on your Windows Pc.
It doesn’t matter what Windows operating system you are running; it can be used on almost all the Windows, such as XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
However, before installing Logic Pro X, it is recommended to make sure that your system has a Dual-Core Processor and at least 4 GB of RAM memory.
How to Download and Install Logic Pro X Windows?
Before downloading and installing the Logic Pro X on Windows PC, here are the steps that you have to follow.
- Firstly, download the macOS High Sierra file on your PC that will help you to run VirtualBox.
- Now, enable the Virtualization option from your system by customizing the settings from your System’s BIOS.
- Now, access the VirtualBox official website to download VirtualBox. Here is the link that you can use to download VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads.
- Once you have downloaded the VirtualBox, run its setup file to install it.
- Now that you have installed the VirtualBox, you are now ready to use it.
- Now what you need to do is set up a virtual machine.
- To do that, launch the VirtualBox and click on the Machine option.
- Now click on the New option.
- Assigned it a name and pick the version of macOS.
- Now select the RAM of your system, which should be half of the total RAM.
- Click on the Choose an Existing Virtual Hard Disk option from the Hard Disk tab.
- Click the Add button from the Mac Hard Disk Selector dialog box.
- Now click the macOS High Sierra File that you have downloaded earlier.
- Finally, click the Choose and then Create a button.
Now you have successfully set up a virtual machine, and it is ready to use. All you have to do now is edit your virtual machine to run macOS. Here is how you can do that;
- Select the virtual machine that you have created and then click the Settings option.
- Now click on the system and then go to the Motherboard tab.
- Uncheck the Floppy and Network and pick the ICH9 as Chipset.
- Go to the Processor tab and pick the CPU half of your machine processor.
- Now click on Display and then Screen tab.
- Set the video memory as 128MB.
- Click OK to save changes.
- Open the CMD from your system by launching RUN and then typing CMD.
- Enter the below code in Command Prompt window;
cd “C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\”
VBoxManage.exe modifyvm “Machine Name” –cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct” “iMac11,3”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion” “1.0”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct” “Iloveapple”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey” “ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc”
VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC” 1
- Now you are all set to use Logic Pro X Windows.
- Go back to Virtual Machine and click on Start.
- Wait until it loads.
That is all about Logic Pro X Windows. I have explained everything in detail, and I sincerely hope now you will be able to use it by yourself. For further assistance, leave a comment below.
- Where to Find and Hire Flutter Developer?
- SD WAN – What can the technology offer your business?
- Top 10 Best Microphones Under $100 in 2021
- How to Calibrate the Power System of Your Mac
- Shop Online With Discounts And Your Purchases Won’t Hit Your Wallet
Q: Can I download and install Logic Pro X on Windows?
Ans: Yes, you can download and install Logic Pro X on windows using the above-stated method.