Today, we have opened the website Omegle and tried to talk to the strangers for the first time, but when we tried doing that, an error “Omegle error connecting to server” came up on the screen and we were unable to go through it. But, we have figured out the problem and today we are going to be showing you the way of fixing the issue Omegle error connecting to the server with different methods. If you want to solve this issue, then you’ve to go follow all the methods given below. So, let’s get started!
Before we get started, we want you to look at a few problems that people are facing these days. You can read them after you finish this guide on omegle error connecting to server.
- Kik Online Login : Sign in to Kik Online from PC
- How to Fix Plugged in Not Charging Error in Laptop [100% working]
- The devil is a part timer Season 2 Release Date, Characters and News
- Suikoden 6 release date, News and suikoden 6 ALternatives
Methods of Solving Omegle Error Connecting to Server
There are 3 main reasons why are you getting this error and all of them are listed below.
- You’re banned from using the account. You need to create a new account to uplift the ban
- There might be a problem with your current internet connection which is not letting you talk to strangers on this website
- There is a problem with servers, and you’ve nothing to do with it. The problem is going to get solved instantly
Fix the issue omegle error connecting to server with ultra surf
Wondering about what ultra surf is? It is to tell you that this extension is used to remove the cache memory from your browser so that you can use omegle website time and again without any problem. All you’ve to do is to follow the steps which are given below.
Note: Ultra Surf works both as a Cache remover and VPN as well so you don’t have to download the VPN.
- First of all, go to the browser e.g Google Chrome and search for Ultra surf extension
- Once you reach the download button, download the extension and then run it
- Once you run and open it in the Google Chrome, you’ll be asked to remove the cache memory first.
- When the memory is removed, then turn the VPN on and it connects you with the different country’s IP because there is a greater chance that Omegle is banned on your IP or your country so it’s important to consider this step
- Try opening the omegle again and we assure you that you’re not going to face the same problem again
This is one of the best solutions which people are using to encounter the problem omegle error connecting to server and you must use it in-order to get the best results.
Unplug your Internet device or reset it
If you’re facing the problem again even after doing the first method then it’s time to reset your device and turn it on and off so that your connection gets restarted and everything shall set for you. So, follow the steps which are given below and you’re done.
- First of all go to the admin section of your router and then go to the management
- In the management section, you’ll find an option of rebooting your device
- Click on it and let the device rebooted and when everything is done check the website again if it’s working or not.
- If the website is still not working, then turn the adapter on and off and then try to reach the omegle website.
- And if it still not working then call the internet service providers and ask them to reset your device, there might be a problem with your internet connection.
- They will fix the issue for you and you won’t be facing the problem “omegle error connecting to server” again
This method is considered as the second best method to solve this sort of issues. Let’s head towards the third one which will work for you if none of them are working for you.
Sometimes DNS cache memory creates a lot of problem when visiting a specific website and you’ve to delete the cache memory in-order to get the best result. Don’t know how to flush DNS then follow the steps given below.
- In the search bar of the windows, search for “RUN” command or hit CTRL + R to open the RUN command
- Now in the RUN command, enter CMD and then press enter
- Now type “ipconfig /flushdns” in the command prompt, and then press enter
- Now wait for the computer to flush the DNS and then make everything ready for you
- Once everything is done, try running the website again and you’re done
In a nutshell
We have discussed everything related to the omegle error connecting to server and solved it for you and we really hope that the problem is solved for you as well.
If you’ve any question regarding to this topic, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you in a flash and will answer your query.