Pokemon go gps not found is the most faced problem these days by the pokemon game lover and guess what you’re on the right place because today, we are going to be showing you the perfect ways to solve the problem. The game has been in the trending list for so long but now the hype of this game has been brought down to some low level because there are already a lot of games like PUBG and other strategy games rocking the floor. But if you’re still interested in playing this game and wants to solve the problem, then here’s all you need to know.
Before we process into the discussion of our main topic pokemon go gps not found, let us suggest you some of the best article written by us which will help you increase your knowledge about the technology and you’re going to love it too.
- Working Nintendo 3DS Emulator For PC and Android| Complete Guide
- Top 15 Best free movie streaming sites no sign up
- Top 15+ Best and Safe ROM Sites
- Bigg Boss Tamil Vote | Catch The Latest Buzz
- How To Force Quit On Mac – Easy & Tested Steps
Methods of solving Pokemon go gps not found
Pokemon game is one of the most played games around the globe and people are dying after this game and why not because this game is fun to play. So, let’s talk about everything related to this game.
How to enable Pokemon go GPS
The first thing which you need to is to check whether your pokemon go gps is enabled or not. To check that you need to follow some steps which we are about to break now.
- Go to the settings of your phone
- Get access to quick setting options and then move to the privacy and safety option
- Now click on the location button and make sure you turn the Google toddle on first
- Now head towards the location option and tap on it
- You’ll see GPS turned off already in the location section
- Turn it on and then start to play your game
Note: It’s to tell you that Android phones never turn their GPS on when you buy them because they are meant to save the battery timings. So, you’ve to turn them on manually.
Can we play Pokemon Go without GPS
Yes, you can play the Pokemon game without GPS and there’s no hurdle in playing that because if you have got a phone which doesn’t support GPS or Location system, then it’s not your fault. But you’re not going to get the full enjoyment level of the game without GPS because you’ll have no clue about the pokemon near you.
So, it’s better to play the game on the phone which has location system in it and it will surely help you.
Methods of Fixing Pokemon Go GPS not Found
If you’ve made changes which we have mentioned but still you’re facing Pokemon go gps not found, then there’s nothing to worry about because we are about to give another method a chance which surely is going to rock it for you. So lets get started with the method straight away!
- The first method is to go outside of your indoor room and then turn on the gps again because there might be sometimes happen that GPS signals became low at in door areas. So, you must try this method because this method works for many
- In case if you’re outside and your gps is still not working even after asking about the first method, you need to turn your wifi on and off- better to forget the network and join again. Sometime it happens that your system starts to get no signals from the connected wifi
- Now if both the above mentioned methods aren’t working for you then you’ve to do another method which is to turn your Airplane Mode on and off several times and this will kick Pokemon go gps not found issue out of your phone
- If the problem Pokemon go gps not found stills exist, then it’s time to reset your phone and check if the problem is solved. Resetting the phone can solve problem for many
- If you’re a android user, then go to the setting and then to the developer mode and tap on it more than 7 times in order to turn the developer mode on. Now move to the locations of the android phone and disable mock locations
- Another method to make this get rid of the problem is that to turn off/on the Google maps because this might help you sometimes and it would be great if you reinstall it and then try changing it
- Update your phone to the latest version because maybe the requirements of the game isn’t matching your current version of the phone
- The last thing you could do is to turn your phone off and then turn it on and do this method several times and we really hope that this method is going to work for you.
In a Nutshell
We have discussed almost every method to let you guys know about how can you solve Pokemon go gps not found problem and we are really hoping that you aim of coming to our website and looking for the problem is solved now.
So, if you’ve any question regarding the above topic, then feel free to comment down below because we will try to reach you as soon as possible and will surely solve your problem. Cheers!