The 21st century is damn too fast and if your internet is slow then it might be the most frustrating thing happening to you these days because you won’t be able to search, stream video or listen to the sound well. But that’s not a problem because today we are going to tell you how to speed up internet on Android devices. So, let’s get started!
5 Methods to speed up internet on android devices
In most of the cases, slow internet connection is caused by weak signals or network congestion but if you’ve no such problem and you’re getting full signals then you have to follow below-given methods in order to make sure that your internet is working perfectly.
1. Restart your Phone
You might be wondering about why we are talking about restarting the phone, it is because sometimes your device needs a restart process in order to work perfectly. This seems to be a simple fix, but it works most of the times and you must give it a try for once at least.
To restart your phone, you need to follow some of the steps which we are about to break in a while. Follow all of them and you surely will going to solve your problem of speed up internet on android.
- Press the lock screen button for at least 5-7 seconds and you’ll see Power off and restart phone option
- Tap on Restart Phone option and you’re done
- Once your device is restarted, check your internet connect and there are 90% chances that your problem is fixed
If the problem continues to haunt you then, don’t worry we have a lot of methods to solve your issue. Scroll down and keep your patience up
2. Change your Location
You internet connection depends upon many factors and each factor directly weakens your internet connection if nothing is going your way. The factors include
- The weather of the area
- The network congestion
- The Solar activity around your area
But all of above your geographical area and building matters the most. If you’re living at the pent house then you won’t be facing signals problem but if you’re living underground then you surely are going to face signals problem and that will affect your internet connection.
You need to change your current location and move at least 1-2km away from your residence. If the problem is solved then the issue is with your location, but if the problem still continues to irritate you then you have to call the help center in order to get more assistance.
3. Update your Applications
If you think that your internet is ok and your phone is good, then you need to update all your applications which are installed in your android device. You need to do following steps in order to update applications on your phone.
- Go to the play store and then go to settings
- In the setting you’ll see auto update your applications
- Turn it on and if it is already turned on, then search the application by name and then upgrade it
- Your problem of speed up internet on android will be solved
If the problem isn’t solved, and you want to try more things, then you’ve to delete the application and install it again. And to do that, you need to do the following steps.
- If you want to delete any application then press the application for 3-4 seconds and you’ll be shown uninstall option
- Just drag the application on uninstall option and you’ll get rid of your previous application
- Now go to the play store and search for the application that you have deleted
- Install the application again and you’ll be given the latest application for your phone
If this method has helped you in achieving what you were striving for then congratulations, but if the problem isn’t getting solved then you have to scroll down once more in order to solve your problem.
4. Uninstall VPN
If you have installed VPN in your android device, then you have to remove it immediately because some networks doesn’t allow you to use VPN. The reason is that, it slows down your internet speed and sometimes it doesn’t allow you to stream anything as well. So, it is better to uninstall VPN from your android device and give your internet connection a try.
- Go to the settings>applications>VPN>Uninstall
- Your VPN will be removed from your phone
If the problem is solved then many congratulations to you, but if you’re still facing the problem then don’t worry, let’s find out the next solution.
5. Reset your Phone
If nothing is wrong with the applications and network then resting your phone is probably the last thing that we can try and we assure you that it is going to work very fine.
- Go to the settings>backup and reset>confirm reset
- Wait for 1-2 minutes so that your device can perform a reset
- After the completion, install the applications again and check your internet connection again
In a nutshell
We have discussed almost everything in order to let you guys know how to speed up internet on android but if you have any question regarding speed up internet on android then feel free to comment down below, we will try to reach you in a flash and will surely solve your problem. Cheers!