If your task manager has ravbg64.exe processing which is making your processor busy all the time and you’re just unable to do any work on your PC then you’re on the right place. We will be showing you methods of removing ravbg64.exe from your PC so that you can work properly on your PC. Let’s get started!
PS: ravbg64.exe isn’t a virus.
Methods of Removing ravbg64.exe from your PC
We have made a research on this problem and you’ve to go through all the methods in order to know what suits your PC the best. So, let’s get into the solution straight away!
Enable and Disable the Realtek Audio Programs
This solution is surely going to work perfectly for you; the very first thing which you have to do is to disable the Realtek Software through system configuration option and Realtek audio drivers through device manager. Once you do all the things, the following are the steps in order to enable and disable them all.
- Open the run command by going to the search box of the windows>type RUN>press enter
- A run command will open in front of your screen and then you have to type “msconfig” in the Run box and then click on Ok button
- You’ll witness a new tab hitting your screen with start-up menu, all you have to do is to find the Realtek startup items and then disable them
Now you have to disable the Realtek audio drivers as well and to do that you have to follow the following steps
- Go to the search bar of the windows and type RUN>press enter
- A Run command will be opened and you have to enter devmgmt.msc in the text area of run command and press enter
- A new dialogue box will open and you’ll have to find a Sound category in Device Manager
- Once you have found the sound category, expand that category to see the installed drivers
- Now second click on the drivers to disable them all
- Now all you have to do is to enable all the disabled Realtek sound option
- And then restart your PC
You won’t be facing any problem again. If your problem is fixed, then congratulations now you can enjoy your work on PC peacefully. But if the problem isn’t fixed and you’re facing the same issue then don’t worry; we have other methods to solve your problem. Scroll down to read another method!
Update the Realtek Audio Drivers
If you’re facing the issue ravbg64.exe even after doing the first method, then don’t worry we have got your back. In this method, you have to update the Realtek audio drivers by reinstalling them. If you have the drivers already copied in your drive then open it and replace it with the previous audio drivers. But if don’t have audio drivers for your PC then follow the instructions!
- Open your web browser and type Driver Easy free download
- Open their official website and download the software
- Once the software is downloaded, execute it and install it properly
- After the installation run the file and you’ll see SCAN NOW option
- Click on it and Driver easy will find every missing driver for your PC and existing drivers as well
- Now go to the sound drivers and install all the drivers again
- Your driver will automatically be over-right and after then you have to restart your PC
- Once your PC is restarted you won’t be seeing this problem again
If this method has worked for you, then congratulations, you can now skip the next part and start working on your PC. But if this method didn’t work for you again, then don’t worry we have another method for you. Let’s start with it!
Create new registry Key
Creating a new registry key can fix your problem but you have to follow the given step wisely because this method is a bit complex. So, let’s get started
- Go to the search bar of the windows and type RUN into it or press WINDOWS KEY + R button at the same time to open RUN Command
- Now type Regedit and a new dialog box will open in front of you
- Now find Software option in the Regedit option and then right-click on it
- Once you right-click on the Software option you’ll see New>Key
- Now collapse the Software option to see SRS Labs and do the same with it. New>Key
- Close the files now and restart your computer now
See if the problem RAVBg64.exe is gone or not. If the problem is gone, then congratulations but if the problem is still haunting you then you have to reinstall your Windows.
In a Nutshell
We have discussed almost every method to fix RAVBg64.exe issue, and we really hope that your problem is gone now.
If you have any question regarding RAVBg64.exe this problem then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you in a flash and will be answering your query immediately. Cheers!