So, Google Chrome is updating the browser on weekly and monthly basis tom improve the security, performance and other flaws that people are witnessing. But there are few things that Google chrome is causing to the users and Not opening the Camera for different websites is one of them and that’s the reason why people are searching for Downgrade Google Chrome term way too much.
There’s no doubt that Google Chrome is one of the fastest and best browser in the globe right and we aren’t seeing any competitor near to this browser. The programmers at Google Chrome office have promised to bring positive changes every six weeks but they are releasing the updates before to provide you a great user experience.
But even the moon has dark spots in it and so does the Google chrome. A lot of people when searching for Downgrade Google Chrome, and on a research we get to know that they are facing a problem related to the webcam: the web cam isn’t opening when they are trying to call anyone on the social media platform or anyother platform and to fix the issue, you need to go to the previous version of the Google chrome.
But the questions that arises in our mind, that how can we Downgrade Google Chrome when the official website is offering you the latest versions and there’s no chance of downloading the previous version? This is where we have worked on and put all the research below to solve your problem related to Downgrade Google Chrome. Let’s rock and roll.
How to Downgrade Google Chrome?
To Downgrade Google Chrome, you’ve to follow the steps that we are breaking right now and you’re done. So, let’s get started!
- First of all open your browser and make sure that the internet is connected to your laptop/computer
- But never open the previous version of the Google chrome open some other browser and make sure that the previous version of Google chrome is deleted
- Now tile “File Hippo” in the search bar and press enter button
- Once the official website of file hippo and then go to the search of that website and then type “Google Chrome in it”
- You’ll get the result as it’s shown in the screenshot:
- Now download the version you want to download and then try checking the problem time and again
- Once your problem is solved, make sure that you turn off the automatic updates and then you’re all set to go
Also check: What is Vulkan RunTime Libraries
How to Turn Off Automatic Updates of Google Chrome
Yes, it’s important that you turn off the updates after installation of the Google chrome because Google chrome will install the updates again. So, to turn off the updates, you need to follow the steps that we are breaking right now.
- First of all make sure that your internet is connected to your PC
- Now open your browser and head towards the right top corner of the browser
- There will be 3 dots vertically placed and you’ll have to click on it
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen and you’ll have to click on the settings
- Once you click on the settings button, make sure to click on the updates button now
- If you’re unable to find the update options in the settings, then you’ll find at the end of the drop-down menu
- Now turn off the updates and then start doing whatever you want
- The browser isn’t going to be updated
That’s how easy it is to downgrade Google chrome and if the method has worked for you then do let us know in the comment section.
Also check: TeslaThemes Review
What is Google Chrome Beta and What are the benefits of it?
There are a lot of benefits that beta version is providing to you and we are listing down everything linked to it. But let’s talk about the Google Chrome Beta Version first.
Google Chrome Beta version is the type of Google chrome where the programmers love to test the updates first before implementing it to the real browser. So, you can say that it is contains many bugs and other problems that can cause you anger sometimes. So, it’s better to avoid downloading it if you’re not a programmer and doesn’t want to use it for the testing purposes.
Let’s talk about the benefits of Google chrome and along with the Cons as well.
- It is an extremely fast browser and the secure browser on this global village
- You can drag as many tab as you want and can drag the tabs to the new window
- You can turn the incognito mode on if you don’t want to save the browsing history
- If a website is crashes on your tab, it will not affect your browser and you don’t have to restart it
Some of the disadvantages of using the Google Chrome browser:
- It consumes a lot of your Ram and Processor memory
- If you accidently close the browser, it doesn’t ask you before closing it
Also check our below guides:
MyHTspace.com- Myhtspace Employee Login
Mymedicalme complete guide
Trashbilling complete guide
So, what do you think of the Google chrome browser? Is it good or no? Do let us know in the comment section. If you’ve any questions regarding the topic Downgrade Google Chrome then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible and shall answer your queries.