Snapchat is a great source of sharing your vibes and stories on the internet so that your followers can enjoy with you. But if you want to take a screenshot of a Snapchat story picture and don’t want the owner to know about it then we have a solution for you. Today we are going to be showing you How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing, so let’s get started!
How to Screenshot Snapchat- Methods
Now, we all know that when you take a screenshot on Snapchat of anyone’s story, then a notification of screenshot goes to the owner of that story. But if don’t want this thing to happen with you, then we have several methods to let you guys know about How to screenshot Snapchat, so let’s get into the discussion straight away!
Clear your Snapchat Application Data
The idea of taking a screenshot on Snapchat by clearing your application data is very simple and it can help you to get a screenshot of your Snapchat friend story without letting them know. Don’t know how to do it? We have a proper guide on it so let’s get started with all the steps involving in the first method.
- The very first thing you need to do is to fully load all the snaps on your Snapchat, so that the required snap is loaded and you can take the screenshot.
- Once the snap story is loaded, go to the setting of your mobile and look for the applications in the settings tab
- As you have entered the applications section, now look for the Snapchat application and then open it
- Now go to the storage of Snapchat and clear all the data, if you’re unable to find the storage option then here’s the screenshot for your guidance.
- Once you clear all the data and cache, turn your wifi, Bluetooth and data connection off and go to the required snap again.
- Take the screenshot of your desired snap and then save it
- Once you take all the screenshots and saved it, restart your phone
- Once your phone is restarted, you’re done!
But the only difficulty you’re going to face when doing this step is that you will be logged out from the Snapchat and you have to log in again. Whenever you repeat this step, you’re going to repeat the login process and we guess this might be a long process of taking a screenshot. But if you want to know How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing, then that’s the best way.
Using a Screen Recorder
If you’re using an android phone then it is a plus point for you that Snapchat on Android is still not able to know about who is recording your screen. If you want to take advantage of this step, then let’s get started with that.
- Go to the play store and look for a screen recorder
- Once you have downloaded the screen recorder, adjust the screen recorder settings
- Turn the screen recorder on and then go to the snap which you want to record
- Complete the recording and you can now take the screenshot within the video that you have made
- And can save it in your mobile phone and share with your family or friends
- But you have to make sure that you’re selecting a good quality video from the settings of screen recorder because if the video quality is good, then you’re going to have a good quality screenshot
To be honest, we have found this idea of taking a screenshot from Snapchat very simple because you don’t have to do many struggles like the first method. If you’ve taken the output from this method then congratulations but if you didn’t like this method, then we have another method which surely going to rock. So, let’s discuss that!
Android operating systems can have any applications and Snapsaver is one of them. All you have to do is to go to the play store and download this application. After downloading the application, follow the steps which we are going to break in a while. So here we go!
- If you have downloaded the application already then open the application and start a session
- Now select the required option which you want to do from them; Screenshot, Video Recording or Burst Screenshot
- Once you have selected the required integration, go to the Snapchat and take a screenshot from pop up Snapsaver icon
- Once you’re done with the screenshot, close the Snapsaver and save the screenshot in your phone gallery
- Kill the session and you’re done!
The process of taking a screenshot is very easy and everyone can do that. But the only problem it has is that there are a lot of annoying ads in the free version. If you have some money to buy a premium version, then this app is a gem of a piece for those who love to take screenshots on Snapchat.
So, that’s all from How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing the topic and if you have any question regarding this topic, then you’re welcome to comment down below in the comment section. We will try to answer you in a flash! Cheers