So, are you a fan of the Fallout 4 game? But you must be tired of fallout 4 crashes on startup problem, right? Don’t you worry, we have got your back and we are about to get started with the solution of “fallout 4 crashes on startup.” In this article you’re going to learn how can you fix this issue and you’ll end up getting rid of the problem. Let’s rock and roll straight away!
Why Fallout 4 crashes on startup?
There are a number of reasons that you end up getting this message but you can end this problem by following our complete guide. Basically, you get the crashing issue on the loading time and some reported this issue appearing when they about to start the game. The issue may come up when you have drivers issue, graphic card issue or your PC is unable to meet the requirement.
But this issue can be solved by applying the following methods, let’s get started!
Also check: How to fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Error
Download and install the latest patches
There might be a reason that you’re getting the issue because you’re using the outdated version of the game and the issue can be resolved by following the steps that we are about to break now.
- Head towards the official website of fallout 4 and then wait for the website to get loaded
- Once the website is loaded, you can then download the game again
- Once the game is downloaded, install it and replace it with the previous version
- If you don’t want to replace it, delete the previous version or install the game on some other driver
- Now run the game after the installation and you won’t be seeing the issue again
Isn’t it easy and amazing? Do give this method a try and let us know whether it worked for you or not. Let’s go to the other method now!
Also check: everything You Need to know about Better Discord and Better Discord Themes
Set the graphic to the lowest
A lot of times we face the issue just because we want to play the game in ultra HD. Your graphic card might not be that supportive and you’ve to set the graphics card settings to the lowest in order to remove the issue from your PC. Don’t know how to do it? Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the game and then go to the settings
- Once you go to the settings, make sure to go to the graphic settings
- Now in the graphic setting, change the Ultra HD mode to BASIC or Windowed Mode
- Now try running the game again and you won’t be seeing the issue
- If you still face the issue, make sure to low other settings as well
- It will let your computer run smoothly and your game starts to run greatly again without any problem coming your way
This method has worked for many people and we assure you that trying this method can help you get rid of fallout 4 crashes on startup problems. Let’s move to the next one.
Also check: MyHTspace.com- Myhtspace Employee Login Guide
Update all your drivers
Possibly there’s a chance that you’re facing the issue because your drivers are outdated? Or might it be a chance that your graphic card drivers aren’t supporting the game anymore? You need to reinstall the drivers and try running the game again. Don’t know how to do it? Here’s how you can do it.
- Make sure that you have got a backup of your drivers already in your computer
- Go to the driver folder or insert a CD that has your drivers already
- Open it and start to install the drivers again and replace them with the old one
- Once everything is done, restart your computer and restart the game as well
- You won’t be finding the same issue again
Also check: How to Delete Paypal Account
Don’t have a backup of the drivers? Don’t worry, we have got another solution for you and here it is:
- Open your browser and type “Drivereasy” and then click on the enter button
- Now once the website is open make sure to download the software for your PC but before you download, make sure to select the OS that you’re using
- Now download and once it’s downloaded, run it
- Install the software and then you’ll be witnessing a “Scan Now” button in front of you
- Click on the scan-now button and all the drivers that are corrupted and not installed shall be listed in front of you now click on the drivers one by one and install the drivers
- Once all the drivers are installed, restart your computer and then start the game again
- Believe us that you’re not going to face the issue that you’re facing before and you’re all set to play the game again
Also check: Dell Warranty Check
So, what do you guys think how was the article? We have tried our best to deliver the best researched-based article for you and we are hopeful that this content has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for. Have any questions in mind regarding fallout 4 crashes on startup? Feel free to comment down below. We will try to answer you in a flash and shall answer your query.
Also check our below Guides:
Best Survey Remover Tool To Bypass Survey
MyPrepaidCenter Activation Required [Solution]
Vivid seats vs stubhub
Trashbilling.com | Pay Trash Bills Online | Login
Mymedicalme.com | Pay medical bills Online
Gm card login | check balance | Make payments
Walmart Credit Card Login Complete Guide and Review