Do you need some assistance figuring out how to reset clash royale? If that’s the case, you’ve reached the right place. I’ll do it overall there would be to know about how to reset clash royale, and also a lot more, in this article.
To learn more, keep reading this article. You can also share this article with your friends so they can learn how to reset clash royale.
Methods | How To Reset In Clash Royale:
The data associated with a certain account would not be removed, which is why they say you can’t reset Clash Royale.
As a result, if you’ve connected the game to your Google account, your current location in the gameplay will always be associated with your Google account.
So, if you really want to begin over from the start, you can’t do so with that account. Of course, anyone can always contact Supercell and request that your information be deleted, but it isn’t an alternative that so many people want to pursue.
Those of you that haven’t connected your gameplay to your Playstore or Google account will find it a lot easier to begin the game from the beginning.
It’s really as simple as deleting the application’s data. After that, launch the app. This is all you’ll need to start over.
Method #1 | How to Reset Clash Royale Account:
- Just go to your smartphone’s options.
- Then select the App option from the drop-down options.
- Choose Clash Royale as your game.
- Clear the cache by using the Clear button.
- Clear the data by tapping it.
- Uninstall Clash Royale afterward when.
- After that, you may reinstall Clash Royale.
This approach will force you to restart the game from the beginning, but it will only work if you haven’t linked your Clash Royale profile to one of the various services, including Supercell ID, Facebook, or others.
If you’ve connected an account to a few of the sites, you’ll be redirected to your prior profile when you check in with that login.
There are a couple of additional steps to resetting your Clash Royale accounts that you may do. Let’s have a look into how the phases work collectively, as I did previously.
Method #2 | How to Reset Clash Royale Account:
- Start the game Clash Royale.
- Go to the Settings section of the menu.
- Just go to the “Help” section of the website.
- To remove my membership, click Get me.
- Supercell will walk you through the process.
- You can do all of the advised measures, including deactivating the services linked with your Clash Royale subscription.
- You have effectively reset your Clash Royale profile if you completed all of the procedures correctly.
Those are some pointers on how to reset the Clash Royale account that I can offer. Ideally, you’ll be able to successfully reset your Clash Royale account.
Also Check: How to Hack HP Instant Ink after Canceling
Steps | How To Restart In Clash Royale:
The first step in getting back into your gameplay is to make sure you’re operating the most recent version of Clash Royale. If you don’t have the correct version, you won’t be able to continue playing.
To see which version of Clash Royale you’re playing, go to the navigation bar and select “Settings,” then “Games.” Then, from the drop-down option, choose “Clash Royale.”
Remove the Clash Royale application from your device. To restart the game, you must first uninstall it and then reinstall it.
- Just go to your home screen and select “Applications” or “Apps” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you locate “Clash Royale” inside the list of apps.
- Select “Delete” after selecting “Clash Royale.”
- Check that you really want to get rid of the application.
How Do I Get My Clash Royale Account Back:
How to Retrieve a Clash Royale Membership That Has Been Stolen
- Launch Clash Royale, and then go to the Options menu and select Help & Support.
- Just on the top-right screen, press the Contact Us icon in the Assistance and Support menu.
- Contact the help in-game using the message box below.
Video Guide | How To Reset Clash Royale:
Thanks for taking your time to visit our site and search through. This article on how to reset clash royale could be useful.
If you have any specific concerns or recommendations, please leave them in the remarks area below, and if you liked it, kindly share it on social media so that your colleagues can learn how to reset clash royale as well.
What is the procedure for resetting Clash Royale on my iPhone?
The best way to restart is to begin, disconnect your profile from any Supercell or Google Play games. So go to options in your Applications on your mobile devices, touch on comprehensive information, and restart the gameplay, and your profile will begin at Training Camp.
How can I remove Clash Royale from my iOS device?
You cannot remove your account, according to Supercell’s own help website. Players are unable to remove their profiles from the application. No sensitive data is ever saved by Supercell, and the gameplay computers have no exposure to any private and personal information about users.
How can I remove Clash Royale iOS from my device?
As according Supercell’s own help website, you cannot delete your account. Users are still unable to remove their identities in the game. Supercell never stores sensitive information and has no exposure to any player’s private and personal details on the gaming platform.
How can I create a new Clash Royale 2022 account?
Just govto Settings > Game Center > Your Gameplay ID and click Log Out if you’ve already deleted your Game Center login. Input your old Apple ID and password, then log in with your apple’s New ID to play second Clash Royale account. If you don’t have such an Apple ID, you may establish one here and on your phone.