Mirror Trading International Login in South Africa is still one of the most common online searches. MTI is an abbreviation for Mirror Trading International. Please be advised that Mirror Trading International (2ty) Ltd was temporarily liquidated on 29 December 2020 at the High Court of South Africa, Western Cape Division, under case number 19201/2020, with the return date for full liquidation set for 1 March 2021.
However, in order to make a claim, you must first have your Mirror Trading International Login information. You must re-register his MTI Account on investrust-mticlaims.co.za, according to investrust-mticlaims.co.za. The MTI Account number will subsequently be used as the Login for future claim submissions. This post will teach you how to access Mirror Trading International (MT l) in South Africa.
This article may potentially provide specific information on the MTI Login.
About Mirror Trading International Login (MTl):
MTI Login refers to the procedure by which a claimant logs into his or her Mirror Trading International (MT l) account in South Africa and submits a claim. You must re-register his MTI Account on investrust-mticlaims.co.za in order to obtain MTI Login information. After creating a new account, go to the MTI Login page and enter your username and password.
Note: Please be advised that Mirror Trading International Login (Pty) Ltd was temporarily liquidated on 29 December 2020 in the High Court of South Africa, Western Cape Division, under case number 19201/2020, with the return date for full liquidation set for 1 March 2021.
MTI was an online bitcoin trading company that promised tens of thousands of investors huge rewards.
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), which completed its inquiry into Mirror Trading International (MT l), determined that MTI was a fraud with no trading as promised to investors.
Types of Mirror Trading International Portal Login (MTl):
Traders from South Africa can sign up for and use the Mirror Trading International (MT l) platform, which has a single form of Login. Users/investors can access all of their services by logging onto this site.
This article will show you how to sign up for the Mirror Trading International (MT l) Portal online. In the end, you will learn how to effectively register online, and a registration form of the portal will be sent to you so that you may use the portal.
Also Check: Valant EHR Mobile Login
Mirror Trading International Portal (MTl) Account Eligibility:
- You may not join MTI unless you have achieved the legal age in your country to enter into a legal contract and act without the support of a legal guardian. The legal age in South Africa is 18 years old. However, it varies by country. Your legal registration with MTI will be regulated by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- The legal guardian must guarantee that the minor does not access the account without the legal guardian’s presence and help since the legal guardian will have complete account management and access privileges until the minor reaches the age of majority.
- If you use a proxy, your proxy must be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years old, capable of entering into a legally binding transaction, and have a fully signed proxy that is no more than three months old.
- Be sponsored by a current MTI member (“Sponsor”).
- You must pay your own taxes on any proceeds and file a tax return with your local tax authorities. MTI does not deduct or remit taxes on your behalf, nor does MTI have any reporting tax duties.
- To be qualified for an MTI member’s account, you must have a valid identity document and/or a certificate of incorporation/registration if you are a recognized legal organization.
Mirror Trading International Login (MTl) Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions of Mirror Trading International (Pty) Limited (hereafter referred to as “MTI”) govern your access to and use of this website (and any and all related software used to support this website):
- By accessing and using the MTI website and/or utilizing any services provided by MTI, or by using a proxy, you agree to comply with and be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions set forth below in order to use this website and engage in the services provided by MTI and/or its service providers.
- This page contains all of the instructions for using the Member Account Dashboard and information on the MTI Bonus Plan for the extra Referrals Option.
- To utilize MTI services, you must first register and create an account on our website (“account”).
- Within seven (7) days of the date and time of your registration, you must fill your account with a recommended sum of $100 (one hundred USD) in bitcoin. Your account will be rejected if you do not comply. You will be able to re-register at a later date, but you will be assigned a new position.
- By creating an account on this website, you indicate that you unconditionally agree to and are bound by MTI’s terms and conditions set forth below.
Steps To Login Into Mirror Trading International Portal:
How can I log in to Mirror Trading International if I wish to make a claim? You must first re-register his Mirror Trading International Login Account on investrust-mticlaims.co.za. According to the website, you must supply your Mirror Trading International Account Number as well as accurate information about the business that will submit the claim (Personal, Business or Third Party).
Here’s how to Login into the Mirror Trading International portal
- Go to investrust-mticlaims.co.za in the first step.
- Step 2: Select “Login”
- Step 3: Enter your username and password
- Step 4: Select “Login”
You will be able to upload the necessary papers after you have logged in.
How To Reset Your Mirror Trading International Login Password:
- Go to https://mticlaims.co.za/userpanel/login.php to access the official MTI Login page.
- Now, click the “Forgot Your Password” option in the little letters.
- Enter your existing username or email address ID for the MTI Login.
- To proceed, click the NEXT button.
- You will now get an email with a link to the MTI Login.
- By clicking on the link in your email, you will be sent to the password reset page.
- Enter a new password that satisfies the portal’s password requirements.
- Enter the new password once more to confirm it.
- You have now successfully re-entered your MTI Login account.
That concludes the MTI Portal Login at https://mticlaims.co.za/userpanel/login.php. I hope you find it beneficial.
However, if you encounter any difficulties throughout the MTI Login procedure, please leave a remark for us.
I will make every attempt to resolve your problem as soon as possible; thank you for reading this message, and please keep in touch with us via our official website, https://trickslash.com/.
Is Mirror Trading International still open for business?
MTI CEO Johann Steynberg vanished in December, bringing the program to a standstill. The liquidation of MTI was delayed due to legal challenges, but a final order was issued at the end of June 2021.