Rain (Pty) Ltd, a South African mobile communications firm that provides voice, message, data, and convergent services, created the Rain Login platform. Rain offers all of its services through an online web portal that its customers may access with a single click if they have internet access.
After reading this post, you will understand the importance, operation, and login method of the Rain Login Portal. The material is divided into sections; read the contents table to receive all your important information. Please continue reading to learn more about Rain and its primary online portal.
Types of Rain Portal Login:
There is just one site for login into the Rain portal that customers from all throughout South Africa may utilize. The consumer may utilize this portal to purchase any of Rain’s internet and voice bundles and other services.
Rain Portal Login Requirements:
The following are the most important prerequisites for registering at the Rain login portal.
- A graphical user interface device, such as a laptop, desktop, Mac, phone, or other comparable devices, is required.
- It must be internet-connected.
- The latest web browser must be installed on the device.
- You should create a profile. If you don’t have any, you can create one. Continue reading to find out more.
- To login, you must have your account credentials or the account’s information.
- You should either be fluent in English or acquire a translator.
Rain Portal Login Process:
The following are the major stages to demonstrating how to login to the Rain portal.
- Go to the Rain Login official web portal, https://www.rain.co.za/, a login gateway website.
- The web page’s upper right corner, click the login button.
- You must now enter your Rain Sign In online portal username.
- After that, enter your Rain account password.
- Click the Login button to continue logging in.
Steps To Reset Your Rain Login Password:
Simply follow the instructions below to reset your Rain portal login password.
- Go to the official Rain portal Login website.
- Now, click the “forgot password” link in the small text.
- Enter your registered username, email address, or phone number for the Rain Login.
- To continue, click the Submit button.
- You will now get an email containing a link to the Rain Login.
- Click on the link you received through email to begin the password reset procedure.
- Enter a new password that meets the portal’s password criteria.
- Now, enter the new password again to confirm it.
- You have now successfully regained access to your Rain Login account.s
Rain 4G “Standard” Packages:
Rain has introduced a new “unlimited” 4G data plan for South Africans, which costs R479 per month.
The item is a 4G/LTE SIM card that may be used in compatible home routers, smartphones, tablets, and MiFi devices.
The SIM card will give customers the following benefits:
- Up to ten megabits per second
- Resolution for basic streaming (360p)
- Data is available indefinitely.
Rain’s CEO, Willem Roos, stated, “Rain’s mission is to provide South Africans a choice of cheap unlimited data options.”
“Users may expect download rates of up to 10Mbps and rudimentary video streaming.” Rain continues to provide its unlimited off-peak subscription for R250 per month, as well as 5G data solutions that enable quicker speeds and higher-quality streaming,” the business added.
“The new solution is compatible with any 4G/LTE smartphone, allowing South Africans to connect with work on their preferred platforms, undertake remote learning, keep connected on social media, buy online for necessities, and watch their favorite streaming services.”
Rain 5G “Standard” Packages:
Rain’s new 4G offering comes after launching a speed-limited 5G product in February.
Rain’s new Standard 5G subscription will let customers watch a video at “standard quality” (480p) and enjoy download speeds of 30Mbps.
Data consumption is unrestricted, and Rain will also provide consumers with a free Huawei 5G outdoor CPE.
The new 5G offering costs R699 per month.
Rain informed My Broadband that the goal of the new 5G plan is to provide South Africans with inexpensive, limitless bandwidth.
“In order to do so, Rain must be able to provide clients with 5G options at affordable costs,” the company stated.
Rain went on to say that the 480p streaming limit was put in place to make their offering more affordable.
Why do we recommend Rain Communications?
Rain Communication is a reputable and professional VOIP service provider in the VOIP industry, with connections to over 100 tier-1 and tier-2 customers worldwide. We believe in honesty and dependability with our partners and professionalism in our job. We have our direct routes and high-quality premium routes that better reflect our offerings.
Download Rain Login Apps:
Rain has now created its app, exclusively accessible on Android and Huawei. In the app, you can see which SIMs are active, which devices are connected to them, and how much data you used in the last month. Get it right now from the Google Play store. Get this app today to access all internet services and updates from your phone.
About Rain (Pty) LTD:
Rain debuted in February 2019 and began delivering data-only services by leasing infrastructure from Vodacom and MTN and using 3000 of their own cell towers.
Rain announced in June 2020 the installation of 1500 5G standalone towers to be launched in 2021.
In South Africa, Rain provides data-only mobile network services. They provide 3G, 4G, and LTE services through a collaboration that utilizes Vodacom and MTN infrastructure. It launched the country’s first standalone 5G (3600) network.
- Take Church’s Chicken Survey@Www Churchslistens
- Take Rally’s Survey@Guestobsessed Com
- Take Dairy Queen Survey @ Dqfanfeedback Com
- Take Smash Burger Survey @ Www Smashburger Survey
- Take Roundys Survey @ Www Roundysfeedback.Com
Contact Information of Rain:
- Address: 1st Floor Cape Qrtrs Square, 27 Somerset Rd Western Cape, Western Cape, 8001 South Africa
- Phone: +27-877272020
- Website: www.rain.co.za
Rain Portal is an online web portal that allows consumers to access all of its services from any location. Rain has recently released its own app, which allows you to check which SIM cards are active, which devices are linked to them, and how much data you have used in the preceding month. Rain keeps its users up to date and allows them to access all of their services with a single click.
How do I double-check my coverage?
On our coverage map, enter your address. You are in coverage if you are in a blue zone. You may check your 4G and 5G coverage by using the map key in the upper right corner.
How do I make an online transiction for my Rain account?
Log in to my Rain, go to your SIM, and then hit manage, followed by the pay now option.