So, if you’re facing a problem which is service registration is missing or corrupt then consider this problem done because we have complete research and guideline for you to solve this issue. So, let’s get started
Solutions for Service Registration is Missing or Corrupt
Before we get started, we will suggest you to install PC Repair Tool in-order to check whether service registration is missing or corrupt problem can be solved through this tool. Don’t know how to run this tool? Don’t worry, we are about to break down the method from installation to fixing the issue. So let’s get started!
- Go to official website of PC repair tool and download it
- Install it and open it when everything is done
- Once you open it, you’re going to see “Start Scan” button in-front of your eyes. Click on it
- After the completion of scanning, click on “Repair All” button to fix the issue
If the problem didn’t vanish away, then don’t worry we are here to serve you with the best manual solutions. So let’s get started with the solutions in order to fix your problem.
Solution 1- Remove Values from the Registry
Removing the values from the registry might help you with the problem of how to fix registration is missing or corrupt error in Windows 10. So you have to follow the steps so that you can remove values from the registry.
- In the search bar of windows, search for RUN command or press WINDOWS and R button at the same time
- The run command will appear on your screen and you have to type “regedit”. Here’s how you do it
- A new window will open on your screen and in the left side of that window look for key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsSelfHostApplicability
- And now on the right side of the window you’ve to find “ThresholdOptedIn” value, and once you find it, delete it in the first place!
Your problem will be solved immediately once you restart your PC and there will be no fix service registration is missing or corrupt error in your PC.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Connectify Alternatives in 2019
If the method has worked for you then congratulations, but if the problem didn’t work for you then don’t worry. We have a lot of solutions to come, let’s discuss them.
Solution 2- Using Command Prompt
According to our researchers, they told us that this problem can be fixed by entering certain commands in the Command Prompt. To do this method, you have to follow different steps!
- Press Windows and X button all along and power user menu is going to open
- Select Command Prompt (Admin) from there
- When command prompt opens in front of you, then you have to write following commands
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop cryptSvc
- net stop bits
- net stop msiserver
- ren C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
- ren C:WindowsSystem32catroot2 catroot2.old
- net start wuauserv
- net start cryptSvc
- net start bits
- net start msiserver
After entering all the commands in the Command Prompt, a process of fixing the problem will get started and it will be finished soon. After all the process has been done, make sure to restart your computer and your problem is resolved.
Also Read: How To Make selfies with Dorian Rossini perfectly?
If the problem, fix service registration is missing or corrupt is continuing to haunt you then try going to another solution which Is given below.
Solution 3- Remove Antiviruses
Removing antiviruses can do wonders to your PC, YES scanning for viruses and deleting them is the duty of antivirus but sometimes Windows 10 comes up with an error which is caused by the applications that you have installed in your PC. Follow these steps in order to delete antiviruses from your P
- Go to the settings of your PC
- In the settings, find out features and applications option and open it
- Once you open this section, you’ll see all your installed applications in there
- Find where the antivirus is and uninstall it by clicking it on the uninstall button
- Now restart your computer and your problem is done
We really hope that this method has helped you in How to fix service registration is missing or corrupt error. But if the problem continues to show up on the screen then we have another solution to kill the problem. Don’t worry, just follow the solution which is given below
Solution 4- Use Windows ISO to repair your PC
Now, this method is considered as the easiest and the best automatic method when we talk about fix service registration is missing or corrupt. So let’s get started with it!
- Download windows ISO from going to the official website of Windows
- When you download it and install it, run the PC for scanning the problems
- All the problems will appear on the screen and you have to click on resolve all problems
- Once all the issues are resolved, you have to restart your PC
- After restarting the PC, your problem must be gone
We are 100% sure that if all the 3 methods didn’t work for you then this method of using windows ISO to repair your PC is surely going to rock it.
In a Nutshell
We have discussed each and everything related to how to fix service registration is missing or corrupt error in Windows 10, and if you have any question regarding this topic which is not solved, then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you in a flash, Cheers!