So, if your PC isn’t performing well under Windows 10 and you’re facing problems like High CPU and Disk usage then you’re on the right place because today, we are going to be showing you the perfect way to tackle with Windows modules installer worker and it will help you to reduce the High CPU and Disk usage for sure. So, without wasting any further time, we shall start with the topic straight away. But before we continue our journey towards the windows modules installer worker, there are several recommendations which you should go through before going into the process. Here they are!
- Top 10 best night vision apps for Andriod and IOS
- Top 15 best apps like Omegle to chat with strangers in 2020
- Top 15 Apps like Chatrad for online video chat
- Top 10 Best Apps Like Shazam for music identification
Windows modules installer worker High CPU or High Disk Usage
A frequently encountered issue which a lot of people these days are facing is High CPU and High Disk Usage and with this problem, your PC starts to freeze down everything and you can’t do anything even its start to lag when you try to move your cursor on the screen. Even if you’re not running anything on your PC and when you open the task manager to see windows modules installer worker CPU and Disk Usage is higher- and without doing anything how come it takes 50% of the space?
The Windows module installer worker installs the new update on your computer and this process takes all the load of the system and keeps your CPU busy all the time and this is why your computer gets freeze most of the times even if you’re not doing anything. So, here are the steps to kick this problem out of your lives. Follow them all to solve your problem!
- Before you make any process or steps into the solution, please make sure if your windows are running into maintenance tools and doing some process of updation, if your window isn’t doing anything then you’re free to go
- The usage of the CPU and Disk may go high because there are greater chances that your Windows is going through a process of updation. Please give your computer a chance or you can turn your Automatic Updates section off by going to Control Panel>Updates
- The problem might be rising up because your computer is attacked by a virus, so why not try the antivirus first and then scan your whole computer for the viruses and delete them
- Another thing which you could do is to stop “TiWorker.exe” process in the task manager by killing the process and then restart it to check if this step helps you out.
- Run the update troubleshoot, and see what happens, if the problem has stopped and you’re working safe and sound then there’s no need to go more deep in to these steps
- If nothing works for you then you’ve to follow the step which we are about to break now
Steps to encounter High CPU and Disk Usage Issue
So, if nothing is working and you are fed up of the problem then don’t worry, we have already done the research work for you. Now is the time to jump into the process!
- The first step is to open the Run command from your search bar or simply press CTRL+R at the same time to open the run command
- Now search for “services.msc.” in the search bar and then press enter. You’ll witness a list containing many services but you don’t have to open or execute any of them because we have something else to do with it
- Now search Windows modules installer worker in the list.
- Double click on the Windows modules installer worker and you’ll see the settings set-on the automatic button, make sure to click on it and change it to manual
- Now go to the search command and type “services.msc.” again in order to open the list and in the list, look for Windows Update option
- Once you find the option, double click on it and change the settings from automatic to manual
As you’ve done the process magnificently, it’s time to reboot and check whether the steps have worked for you or not. We assure you everything we have done here Is fully tested and implemented on different computers in order to let you guys give assistance for this problem.
Also, we recommend you to install the antivirus and scan your computer once if the problem still continues to haunt you then try installing all the drivers of your computer and restart your computer and then check if the problem has gone or not. If you still facing the same problem, then we recommend you to re-install the window and stay enjoy the windows peacefully.
In a Nutshell
So, we have discussed almost everything related to windows modules installer worker and we are really hopeful that this article has helped you a lot in achieving what you’re striving for.
SO, if you’ve any question regarding the above topic, then feel free to comment down below and we will try to reach you as soon as possible.