Are you a part of the Converge Pay community? If that’s the case, you’ll be able to access all of your work-related information over the internet. In this lesson, I’ll explain to you how to log into the Converge Pay website using your smartphone. The Converge Pay online portal is simple to use.
If you’re inexperienced with the Converge Pay login requirements and processes, you could have trouble logging in for the first time.
Please take the time to read this article to discover everything you need to know about Converge Pay. By logging in, you may access the convergepay.com website.
About Converge Pay
Converge’s Mobile app provides an alternate method of accepting payments. It’s accessible for free on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Your profile must be authorized for a Converge Mobile account in order to enjoy the mobile product. Please feel free to contact Customer Support at 1-800-377-3962 if you have such an account and would want to add this complimentary offering.
Every customer on your Converge subscription can have their own Converge Mobile login account.
Card transactions may be conducted by manually inputting the card payment information, or an encrypted card swiper can be added to make it easier to take payments. Converge Mobile transactions are cleared and batched according to your Converge account settings.
Converge Pay Login Requirements
The following are the prerequisites that a user will need to connect to their Converge Pay Login account. Please read them carefully and apply them.
- To begin, you’ll need Janney’s official website URL.
- Second, you’ll need a device to enter into your Janney accounts, such as a laptop, tablet, PC, or smartphone.
- Finally, good internet connectivity is required for simple access to your Janney account.
- Finally, the user will require their Janney account username as well as their Converge Pay account password.
Also read: ACES ETM Login
As a cost-effective payment option, the Virtual Terminal allows you to conduct transactions using a basic Web browser. You can do the following with this app:
- Maintain control of your payment account.
- Send in your transactions.
- Unsettled transactions should be monitored and reviewed.
- Look for, and view completed transactions.
- Configure your account’s preferences.
The Converge System Administration Guide can help you with the Merchant Interface’s capabilities and settings.
Converge Demo Account
Before you begin your integration, contact Elavon’s Software Technical Support or Internet Customer Care Group to get a Converge demo account. The demo account serves as a testing ground for integration creation, validation, and user acceptance testing in the future (UAT).
Contact Elavon Internet Customer Help Group to get a Converge demo account. Call Software Technical Support if you’ve misplaced your account credentials:
- The following statement must be sent to the customer support group: Market Segment (Retail, Service/Restaurant, Mail/Telephone Order, eCommerce), Primary Contact Name, Primary Contact Number, Company Name, Primary Email Address
- To conduct transactions via an integrated application, you must additionally request that the Enabled HTTPS Transaction option be turned on.
You will receive an email with the appropriate details when the Elavon network manager has set up your demo account to execute payments through an integrated platform utilizing the Converge API:
- Demo URL for Converge
- Converge Demo Login Credentials are Account ID (Merchant ID), User ID (Merchant Administrator ID), and Password.
- Endpoints for Demo and Production to Be Converged
- Authentication Credentials for the API Converge
- Additional Information
Once your Converge sample account is up and running, you’ll need to decide which integration approach best suits your organization’s business strategy and programming skills.
Converge Pay Login | Step By Step Guide
However, here’s how you can access Converge.
- Go to the Converge Pay Login page or use the provided link https://www.convergepay.com/converge-webapp/#!/login to get started.
- You’ll be sent to a new tab.
- In the specified box, enter your Account ID and then your User ID.
- Then type in your Converge password, which you set up at registration.
- You’ll be sent to the Converge main website after you’ve submitted them. It’s as simple as that.
Converge Account Troubleshoot Steps
- Make sure Caps Lock is turned off.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
- Before attempting again, double-check that your internet connection is active and that you are online.
- Use a VPN sparingly.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, simply follow the steps below.
- If you are still unable to access your account, please contact them, and they will assist you as soon as possible.
Steps To Reset Converge Pay Login Password
In any case, don’t panic if you lose your Converge Pay Login information; we’re here to help. The instructions for resetting your Converge account password are stated below; study them properly and ensure they are precise as written, so you’ll be capable of doing it in no time.
- To continue, the user needs to search up and visit the main webpage URL of the Converge website.
- The login screen will then appear on the Converge site’s homepage. You’ll notice “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the Converge login screen, which you may click to proceed.
- On your computer, a new page will appear, prompting you to enter your Converge account Account ID and User ID before pressing the Send button to proceed.
- Simply follow the instructions on your device screen after pressing the Submit button, and you’ll be able to recover your Converge account password with ease.
That concludes the Converge login Guide; we hope you enjoyed reading it and found it informative. Before attempting to log in to your Converge account on your own, please read our Converge login Guide completely. Please contact Converge’s customer care personnel at the numbers mentioned above if you have any difficulty logging in.
What is a Converge-hosted transaction page, and how does it work?
A Converge Hosted Payments Page (HPP) is a new website that Converge hosts that contains a payment form. No PCI-sensitive information needs to contact your server because the page isn’t hosted on it.