So, are you facing a problem dns_probe_finished_no_internet and you’ve no clue what to do, then you’re on the right place. We have a complete guide on this topic and in this article, we will be breaking down the ways that you can follow to get rid of this problem. If you’re wondering about what dns_probe_finished_no_internet this problem is all about then read here more.
This error comes up in the Google Chrome web browser when you’re trying to reach out to the website. It’s not always about you have got an internet connection problem. You might be facing this problem because of number of reasons, cache memory, history, unstable connection and a lot more. Google chrome is the official browser of Google that handles Gmail, Google Drive and another website at best. Let’s solve the problem now.
Also check: How to uninstall cygwin on windows
Everything you need to know about dns_probe_finished_no_internet problem
Fortunately, there are several ways to solve this problem and you won’t be getting this problem infront of you again ever. So, let’s get started!
Clear Google chrome cache memory
To clear the Google chrome cache memory, you don’t have to deal with any sort of complications or hardships. All you’ve to do is to follow the steps that we are breaking down and we are done. Follow the steps now.
- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser and check if the website is still showing the error dns_probe_finished_no_internet
- If yes, then at the right top corner, you’re going to see vertical three dots. Click on them and a drop-down menu will appear on your screen
- Click on the history button and you’ll end up getting a new tab containing all your history and cache memory detail
- Now click on remove history button, and it will ask you to CHECK CACHE MEMORY as well
- Now remove the history and all your saved websites, password and cache memory is going to vanish away.
- Now go to the website that shows you dns_probe_finished_no_internet problem and you won’t be facing this issue again
Also check: How to Fix Windows Update Error Code 80070103
Update your browser
Another thing that you can try to remove the error is dns_probe_finished_no_internet is updating your browser. Don’t know how to update the browser? Don’t worry just follow the steps given below and you’re done.
- Open your browser and then go to the right top corner of the browser and you’ll find out 3 vertical buttons
- Click on them and you will see a drop down menu containing a list related to Google chrome
- Now look for the settings button and then head towards it
- Once you click on the setting button, you’ll see a new tab is going to open
- You’ll find “Check for updates” button, click on it and it will show you the most recent updates that needs to be done on your browser
- Select the updates and then click on the install button and you’re done
- Now restart the browser and you won’t be seeing dns_probe_finished_no_internet problem again
Find this method complex? Don’t worry. We have another way of updating the Google chrome.
- Uninstall the browser or delete the browser that you’ve in your computer
- Now head towards the EDGE browser and then click on it to open
- Once the browser is open, type Google chrome and it will take your down to the official website of Google chrome
- Now click on the download button and it will ask you to choose the version of the windows
- Once you’re done with the version, the download will automatically be taking a start and it will be downloaded within a couple of minutes
- Now open the Google Chrome browser after the installation and check for the error dns_probe_finished_no_internet again
- You won’t be able to find this problem again on your computer.
Also Check: How to fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Error
Check your internet connection
As we told you earlier above that there are minor chances that you get the internet connection coming your way to become the hurdle. But who knows that internet might be the messiest thing around? Let’s check out your internet connection and see if this was the problem that is showing dns_probe_finished_no_internet on your screen. Here we go!
- First of all you need to connect some other device to your internet connection and then check if your internet is working on that device or not
- If it’s working, then your internet connection is perfectly working and It’s just your browser that’s creating the problem.
- But if the internet isn’t working on the other device too, then you’ve to restart your device and then check if everything is OK
- If it’s still not ok then, you need to go to the Admin Panel of the internet service provider and then refresh different pages in order to make sure that your internet has started working
- Once your internet has started working, make sure to try the website that was showing problem to you and you’re done
Isn’t all the methods that we have mentioned above are easy? Yeah they do.
Also Check: How to disable fast user switching in windows
So, we have discussed almost everything regarding the topic dns_probe_finished_no_internet and we are hopeful that this content has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for. Need any help? Feel free to comment down below.