Are you looking for a way to help you figure out how long does a tinder shadowban last? If so, you’ve come to the correct spot. In this article, I’ll go over all there is to know about how long does a tinder shadowban last, as well as a lot more.
Continue reading this article to discover more. You may also tell your friends about this post so they will know how long does a tinder shadowban last.
How Long Does The Tinder Shadowban Last:
Tinder places restrictions on your activity without informing you. This is known as a shadowban. You might be able to access the application by swiping left and right, for instance. However, other people will not be able to see your profile.
- The shadowban is indefinite.
- Indeed, you read that correctly. There really is no way out after your profile has now been shadowbanned except for resetting your account, which I’ll describe later in this post.
- As a result, you must avoid it at all costs.
- To keep your profile/account secure, I’ve listed the much more prevalent causes of Tinder shadowban in the following area.
Reasons | Why You Could Be Shadowbanned On Tinder:
There is a range of reasons for being shadowbanned, but they’re all related to a violation of Tinder’s terms of service and rules. Match Groups, in fact, shadowbanned you just to “guard” their community.
The most important are:
- sending offensive text messages,
- receiving a report,
- or posting obscene photos on your tinder account (too sexual pics, animal cruelty)
Method | How To Remove Or Fix The Tinder Shadowban:
There is currently no straightforward method to lift or remove a shadow ban from your Tinder profile, as far as we are aware.
If you really are certain that you will not have broken any of Tinder’s Rules And guidelines, haven’t been denounced on the site, and have not attempted to reset your profile, you can approach Tinder Help with your problem.
We’d say the chances of Tinder lifting the shadowban are quite slim; in most situations, they didn’t even tell you why they shadowbanned your account if you respond.
If you believe you have indeed been shadowbanned, only one way to get your account back is to change your password. This indicates you’ll have to remove the one that Tinder has shadowbanned and create a new one.
Video Guide | How Long Does A Tinder Shadowban Last:
Steps | How to reset your account if you have been shadowbanned:
It takes significant time and effort to reset your Tinder account (8 steps). I’ll walk you through each step in this video so you can get such a new beginning (and your match back)!
So here is what you’ll have to fulfil our instructions and reclaim your matches:
- The contact information has been changed
- Obtain a different email address
- Create a new Apple (iOS) or Google account (Android)
- A unique IP address was assigned.
- a brand-new smartphone (optional)
- Images have been added (optional)
- In a nutshell, a new life! (nearly)
Steps | Tutorial To Reset Your Tinder Account:
Step 1: Delete your previous account
- Go to the settings screen.
- Scroll all the way back down to the “Delete Account” option.
- Choose “Delete my account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “I would like a new start” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Uninstall Tinder from your device
- You’ll need to delete the Tinder application from your device since you’ll need to create a new Apple / Google account until you can install it.
Step 3: Clean your Phone data
It’s much great if you can utilize another device.
But there are occasions when you only have one device and wouldn’t want to purchase a new one only for Tinder. In such a scenario, we advise performing a system restore to clear the phone address and establishing a new Google Play Store / Apple App Store login.
- Go to the options menu.
- Just go to the “General” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom to “Reset” and click it.
- Choose “Wipe away All Data and Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the options menu.
- Select “About Phone” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Factory reset” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Get a new SIM card
- It will be required in order for you to obtain the Tinder profile verification code.
- You can utilize burner contact information, but if you do get signed out, you probably wouldn’t be able to re-authenticate.
- If you’re utilizing the mobile phone network with this fresh SIM card to browse Tinder, this might also be handy to avoid utilizing your former IP address.
Step 5: Restart your WiFi router
- Tinder keeps track of your IP address, so don’t let this derail your attempts to restore your Tinder profile.
- The simplest approach to receiving a new IP address is to reboot your WiFi router. After then, you may look up your IP address by searching “What is my IP” or utilizing this page.
- Using your fresh SIM card’s cellular connection as a backup might be a viable option.
Step 6: Create a new Apple / Google account
- To access the store, you’ll need to register a new Apple / Google account prior to installing Tinder.
- Neither your old email nor your prior credit card should be linked.
Step 7: Reinstall Tinder
- Reinstall the software from your AppStore.
Step 8: Create a new account
- This is a critical stage. Make a new account with a different email address and phone number.
- If you’ve already used Tinder, don’t connect your social media profiles (Facebook, Spotify, Instagram)
- It’s now time to update your photos and write your bio. This is an important stage that should not be overlooked. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to create a fresh Tinder account.
Also Check: How to Delete UPI id
Steps To Get UNBANNED And How Long Does A Tinder Shadowban Last:
Thank you for visiting our website and taking the time to browse around. This post on how long does a tinder shadowban last, it may be of assistance.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them in the comments section below, and if you enjoyed it, please share it with your friends on social media so they can learn how long does a tinder shadowban last as well.
How Do I Get Rid Of A Tinder Shadowban?
There’s nothing you can do about it; it’s a permanent ban on Tinder, and the shadowban has no time limit. Your only alternative is to reactivate your profile, but make sure that your login details (Facebook account, mobile number, etc.) are distinct from the one that was blocked.