Every single person has a smartphone these days, and every Home has a smart TV in it but they all are searching for how to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth but, they couldn’t find an answer to their question. Today, we are going to discuss what precisely the measurements should be taken to know how to connect the phone to TV using Bluetooth. So, let’s get started
How to connect Phone to TV using Bluetooth
Want to watch all your video clips and movies on a bigger screen? We have already got your back but let’s go through some of the questions that people asked related to How to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth. Keep your eyes and mind open here because this information might help you.
Also Read:Top 5 Best Musical.ly Alternatives
Solution- How to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth
- When your TV has Bluetooth option in it, it’s made for performing audio transmission functionality only. Same is the case with your phone because your phone also has Bluetooth transmitter and you can’t pair it with your TV directly, WHY? Because to connect Bluetooth, you need to have one sender and one receiver so that one can send a signal and others can receive it.
- To connect the phone to TV using Bluetooth, your TV and Phone must have Bluetooth installed in it, and your TV must support receiving of video signals as well because most of the TV’s having Bluetooth in it is only for audio playing purposes. So whenever you buy a TV, do check it if it has wireless video supported tool. If your TV has a protocol which provides support to Bluetooth then simply turn it on>connect your phone with it and enjoy.
1. How to watch movies from phone to TV without HDMI?
The answer to this question is break down into following steps.
- If you don’t want to connect your phone to TV using HDMI then you can go for MHL/Slim Port which is also known as Micro USB or Micro HDMI if your TV supports that.
- You can cast your Phone to the TV screen by using Miracast.
- Or you can cast your Phone to the TV screen by using Chromecast.
2. How to connect phone to TV Wireless?
As discussed in the above question that if you want to connect your Phone to TV wireless, then you need to have Miracast or Chromecast so that you can easily connect your phone to TV wirelessly. But we would recommend you to have MHL/Slim Port to get rid of all the problems that you’re facing.
Also Read: How to See Who Views My Instagram Profile
3. How to connect phone to TV without HDMI?
Nowadays, you’ll get a lot of ways to know how to connect phone to TV without HDMI but we are here to share only the best answers which don’t have any complications or complexity in it. To connect your phone to TV without HDMI you need to have following things.
- Micro USB or Micro HDMI but you’ve to make sure if your TV supports it or not.
- Miracast is another option for you if you want to know how to connect your phone to TV using Bluetooth
- Have you ever heard of Chromecast before? If not then you need to have this on your phone/TV in order to connect your Phone to TV without HDMI
Now let’s move to our main problem which is How to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth. To be very honest, we have gone through all the websites and research papers to school our selves about this genuine topic and here’s what we have got for you.
4. How to connect your Phone with TV using Wifi
To connect your phone with TV using wifi you need to have two things in your both devices which is WIFI because you need to turn on the WIFI on both the devices. When you’ve connected the Wifi on your TV through your phone then you’ll be able to watch Netflix, Youtube or any other video that you’ll play on your phone. But you’ve to make sure that your hotspot signal doesn’t get weaker.
Following are the steps which you must take in order to connect your phone with TV using Wifi. So here we go!
- Turn on the Wifi on your TV and Mobile as well
- Connect the Wifi on your smart TV and make sure it is connected to the right Wifi
- Start searching for anything on your TV for example horses riding on Youtube
- If the wifi is working perfectly fine then you can play anything on your TV
- And you’re done.
5. Connect your Phone with TV using a App
Connecting phone to TV has now become a trend because whenever you go to buy a TV, you make sure at the very first place that your TV must support the connection with your Phone. It is so because there are a lot of things which you want to see on the bigger screen, for instance, event videos, family pictures, etc.
We all know that the 21st century is too fast and it’s all about solutions for every problem and if you’re not finding the solution of how to connect the phone to tv using Bluetooth? Then you can download android apps from Play store and App store.
You’ll find plenty of applications which may relate your problem and download any of the suitable application after reading all the reviews related to that application.
In a Nutshell
If we put an honest conclusion here then we must say that you need to have an HDMI cable in order to connect your Phone with the TV without facing any hurdle. Yes, there are few TV’s in the market which supports Bluetooth connection but why getting into troubles when you have got a straight forward solution?
We really hope that this article is going to help you a lot in manipulating your thoughts, but if you’ve any sort of question in your mind, then ask us straight away. The question must only be related to How to connect phone to TV using Bluetooth. Cheers!