Do you own a HyperX Cloud 2 headphones and the mic isn’t working at all? Don’t worry, you’re not alone in this world. There are thousands are people who are suffering from this issue and that’s because there’s fault in the headphones but because of faulty drivers or windows settings. This can be done and you’ll be witnessing the solution of HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not working here.
HyperX Cloud 2 is the best headphone available in the market. But according to some critics, they think that there mic system isn’t the greatest. IDK the criticism is for? because they can fix the issue by fixing your windows problem. But yes, criticizing someone is easy and that’s why we do it without investigating the problem. Let’s talk about the ways that can fix this HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not working error for you.
Also check: [Solved] Fallout 4 Crashes on Startup | Complete Guide
Do some troubleshooting
Have you ever done troubleshooting before? If no then now is the time because you’re facing the issue HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not Working and that can only be fixed when you troubleshoot it for the problem. And to troubleshoot, you’ve to perform the following steps that we are breaking right now. So, here we go!
- The first thing that you need to do is to head towards the windows search bar and then search for volume settings
- Once the setting tab is open, look for the mic section and then head towards it
- You’re going to witness troubleshoot your mic for problems, click on it and it will start troubleshooting and then detect the issue and the issue will come up to your screen
- Fix the issue that window is showing you up and then click on ok button
- Your problem is going to be resolved within no time
Another thing that you need to check when troubleshooting is that; you need to check the mute button in the USB switcher because the issue may rise up because you didn’t focus the Switcher. So keeping a good eye at switcher might solve your problem.
Also check: Vivid seats vs stubhub | Comparison Guide
Now do this step in the troubleshooting part and let your headphone and mic work properly again:
- Check your connecter whether they are connected properly or not
- Check the connected whether they are inserted in the right port
- If you’re using a USB connecter, try using the USB connecter with other port
You’re done. Your problem is going to be resolved within no problem. Let’s move to the next one.
Check your sound settings
There’s a great chance that you might be witnessing the problem because the mic has been disabled from the settings. You can enable it by following the steps that we are breaking right now.
- The first step is to head towards the search bar and then type “SOUNDS” in it
- Once the sound tab is open infront of you, open it and then look for the Recording tab as it’s shown in the picture:
- Now you’ve to right click on the blank area in order to get up this show disable devices button
- Once you click on this button, it will show you your mic and then you’ve to right click on your mic and then it will show you enable the mic
- Once you do that, you’re all set to run your mic again
- Check your headphones mic again and believe us that you’re not going to face the issue again
Also check: Trashbilling.com | Pay Trash Bills Online | Login
Install the audio drivers again
The issue might come up because the drivers aren’t installed properly and you need to reinstall them. Here’s how you can do it.
- You need to go to the folder that has the audio drivers for your computer
- Delete them and then insert the CD of your audio drivers or download them from internet
- Install them again properly and restart your computer
- Once the computer is restarted, you’ve to check your headphones for the error again
- We are 100% sure that you won’t be facing the mic issue again
Also check: Mymedicalme.com | Pay medical bills Online
Didn’t find this method easy? Don’t worry “Driver Easy” has got your back and the software is available and you can download it by following the steps given below.
- Open your browser and type “Drivereasy” and then click on enter button
- Now once the website is open make sure to download the software for your PC but before you download, make sure to select the OS that you’re using
- Now download and once it’s downloaded, run it
- Install the software and then you’ll be witnessing a “Scan Now” button in-front of you
- Click on the scan-now button and the list of drivers will show up on your screen
- Once all the drivers are installed, restart your computer and then start the game again
- Believe us that you’re not going to face the issue that you’re facing before and you’re all set to use your mic again
Also check: MyHTspace.com- Myhtspace Employee Login Guide
Isn’t everything so easy? You can do it without any problem and believe us your problem that is HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not Working will vanish away in a flash. So, we have discussed almost everything regarding HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not Working and we are hopeful that this content will help you in achieving what you’re striving for. Have any questions in mind? Feel free to comment down below. We will answer you in a flash because our team is live 24/7.