Samford (Samford Portal) is a private Christian institute located in Homewood, Alabama. The university is the 87th oldest higher learning institute in the United States. Initially, the university was known as Howard College.
The university launched a login portal for students and staff known as Samford Portal. The portal can be accessed by authorized users through the web, and users can view their referrals, attendance and nonattendance reports, and more. Authorized suppliers can also access the Samford portal, and they can view their activities with ease.
Samford university designates a transitory user ID and password to its suppliers that they can use to access the portal to see their participation and referral data.
If you are a current student or a supplier of Samford university, you should read this article till the end. Here, we will cover everything regarding the Samford portal that you need to know. So, let’s begin!
Samford Portal Login Process
To access the Samford portal, it is a straightforward procedure like various other portals have. It is important that you must be an authorized user who has permission to access the portal. The portal can be accessed without any special equipment. However, you will need things before accessing the portal
- A working computer, laptop, tablet, or any other device.
- A web browser that you prefer for browsing, such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- A stable and reliable internet connection, either wifi or LAN.
- The official web address of the Samford portal web page.
- Valid login credentials, such as user ID and password.
Now, if you have all these things ready with you, you are good to go and access the Samford portal to login to your account.
How to Login to Samford Portal Account?
For logging in to your Samford portal account, follow these steps;
- Open a web browser from your laptop, computer, tablet, or any other device you are using.
- Type the official web page address of Samford portal portal.samfor.edu.pk in the address bar of the browser.
- Click the Enter keypad or press the Go option from the browser’s address bar.
- When the web page fully loads, you will see the login section located on the right side of the web page.
- It will ask you for a user ID and Password associated with your Samford portal account.
- Type your user ID in the first given box and your password in the second given box.
- After entering the valid login details, click on the Login option.
- Now you will be logged in to your Samford portal account, where you can access all the options located on your dashboard, as well as the information that you need.
How to Reset your Samford Portal Account Password?
If you have difficulty to access your Samford portal account or forgot your password, the portal allows you to reset your password. To reset the password of your Samford portal account, follow below easy steps;
- First of all, open a web browser from your devices that you are using, such as PC, tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
- Type the official web address of Samford portal portal.samford.edu in the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the Go option or press the Enter keypad.
- You will land on the official web page of the Samford portal, where you will see the login section to the right side of the web page.
- Since you don’t remember your Samford portal password, you need to locate the Forgot Password option and click on it.
- You will be land on another web page, where you need to click on the I Forgot My Password option.
- Click on I Forgot My Password option, and you will be asked to enter your user ID related to your Samford portal account.
- After entering your user ID, click on the Submit option to proceed further.
- Now you will be guided step-by-step to reset your Samford portal password. Follow the on-screen guide to reset your password.
How to Change your Samford Account Password?
The portal not only allows you to reset your password, but you can also change your password. Changing the password of your account on the Samford portal is also a pretty straightforward procedure. To change your password below is a step-by-step guide;
- Open a web browser from your device, such as Chrome, Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Type the official web address of Samford portal portal.samford.edu in the address bar of the browser and press the Enter keypad or click on the Go option.
- You will be taken to the Samford portal official web page, where you will see the login section located to the right side of the web page.
- There you will see the link of Reset Password.
- Click on the Reset Password option, and it will open a new web page.
- There, you will be asked to enter your user ID and password associated with your Samford portal account.
- After entering these credentials, click on the Submit option.
- Now, you will be guided step-by-step to change your password.
How to Apply for Samford University?
The Samford university allows interested users to apply online. The applying procedure is simple, and you can apply it easily. To do this below is a step-by-step guide that will help you to apply for Samford university;
- Launch any of your preferred web browsers and enter the official web address of the Samford university www.samford.edu in the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the Go option or press the Enter keypad.
- This URL will take you to the official web page of Samford University. There you will view the option of Apply Today, located in the center of the web page.
- Click on the Apply Today option, and you will be taken to another page, where you will see two options that are Undergraduate and Graduate.
- Click on either of the options, and you will be taken to another web page.
- There you will see a dropdown list which will ask you to choose between the options being displayed in the dropdown list.
- Select an appropriate option and click on the Go option.
- Now you will be asked to create an account. To do this, you will see an option of First Time User and under that Create an Account.
- Click on Create an Account option, and you will be taken to the registration web page.
- There, you will see a registration form, which will ask you to enter details, such as email address, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Enter these details in the given fields and click on the Continue option.
- Now, you will proceed further.
Samford Portal Login for University
Now that you have created your login for Samford University, its time to log in to your account. To do this, follow these instructions;
- Launch any of your preferred web browsers and type Samford University’s official web address www.samford.edu in the address bar of the browser. Click on the Go option or press the Enter keypad.
- This will take you to the official web page of Samford University, where you will see the option of Apply Today, located in the center of the web page.
- Click on the Apply Today option, and you will be asked to choose between Undergraduate and Graduate options.
- Select either of the options, and the web page will redirect you to another web page.
- There you will see an option of Returning Students, and under that Login, the option will be located.
- Click on the Login option, and you will be asked to enter the email that you have registered earlier and your password.
- Enter these details and click on the Login option to log in to your Samford university account.
Samford Univesity Contact Details
If you have any queries about Samford university and need help, you can contact Samford university’s concerned department using below contact details.
Samford University Phone Number: 205-726-2011
To send a mail to Sanford University, you can use the below address;
800 Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, Alabama 35229.
Samford Univesity Useful Links
Samford Univesity Portal Link: portal.samford.edu
Samford University Official Website: www.samford.edu
If you are a student at Samford university or planning to join the university, this post will help you. Using our step-by-step guide, you will be able to use the Samford portal efficiently and apply for Samford University.
In case if you need any help or have a query about Samford university, we have also listed Samford’s contact details that you can use.
- WebWatcher Login – https://www.webwatcherdata.com/login
- Tradeking Login – https://investor.tradeking.com/account-login
- Erp Afni Login | Afni.eresourceplanner.com/login
- Lightspeed Login |https://www.lightspeedhq.com/login/
- STEMscopes Login – https://uk.3p.stemscopes.science/login
- HCHB Login – https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/login
- Paycheck Records Login – https://accounts.paycheckrecords.com/index.html
- Midco Webmail Login – https://mail.midco.net/login.php
Q: Can I apply for Samford university as a freshman?
Ans: Yes, you can apply as a freshman for Samford university, but for that, you need to apply through an application.
Q: How many students are there at Samford University?
Ans: Samford university has a total undergraduate student of 3,530.
Q: Is Samford Univesity is safe to get in?
Ans: Yes, Samford university is safe and has a tight security to ensure the safety of the students and staff.