Virtual Router for Windows allows you to throw signals outside the laptop for the connection providing internet services to the different devices or for any other purpose but most of us don’t know about how to do this and we may end up not doing this thing. But there’s a possibility of everything in this era and guess what, today we are going to be showing you the perfect way of doing this. So, why die wondering? Let’s get started with our topic.
Before we get into the solution of this topic, we recommend you to do read a few of our articles which are given below but after completing this article. Here they are!
- Top 10 best night vision apps for Andriod and IOS
- Top 15 best apps like Omegle to chat with strangers in 2020
- Top 15 Apps like Chatrad for online video chat
- Top 10 Best Apps Like Shazam for music identification
Steps of doing Virtual Router for Windows
So, there are a few steps which you need to follow the steps which we are breaking right now. So let’s get into the action straight away.
Step 1- Download
The first step is very easy and all you’ve to do is to follow some of the key steps to complete Step 1. Here they are
- Make sure your internet is connected
- Now head towards the Virtual Router’s official homepage and then download the Router
- The downloading is just simple and you’ve to download it by clicking on the download button and don’t forget to choose your operating system
Step 2- Configure your Network
Now, these steps need to be given full attention because you’re about to configure your network. Follow the different breakdowns which are given below.
- As the downloading is completed, now it’s time to install it and run it
- Once the Virtual Router is opened and now it’s time to configure your network
- Now set the Network Name (SSID) for instance: MyWifi
- As you’ve set the user name, it’s time to set up the Password and then move to the next step
- Now select the Shared Connection
Now it’s time to move on to the next step which is Step 3.
Step 3- Make sure connection sharing is enabled
As your connection is Live now but you’ve to make sure that your connection is shareable and here are the steps which are given below
- As your internet connection is enabled, but you’ve to check for whether your internet sharing is on or off
- If it’s off then in the Wireless connection Settings you’ve to go there and enable the connection sharing to use the wifi so that people can connect with the internet
- So once you’re done, make sure to restart the Virtual Router for Windows 10 and you’re done.
Step 4- Connect to the new internet
Now it’s time to connect to your laptop’s wifi and let your mobile have an internet connection as well. So, here’s how you can connect to the new internet.
- So, once you’re done with the step 3, it’s time to take your phones in your hand and search for the wifi
- Once the wifi is visible, all you’ve to do is to check for the name which you’ve saved for Virtual Router for Windows and then tap on it to connect with it
- Now enter the password which you previously entered in the software and you’ll be connected to the internet
- Now you can browse everything you want
Now it’s time to move to the next step which is important as well.
Step 5- Stop the software after you finish using it
If you’re on the PC then there’s no problem, but if you’re on the laptop and using this application on it without connecting with the charger, then it may drain your battery quickly. So, it’s better to turn it off once you finish using it and do to that, we need to follow the following steps which are given below.
- Once you’ve finished using the wifi, then turn it off from your device
- Now open the Virtual Router for Windows and stop all the services which are present in there
- And now close the application and start doing your work and relax
That’s how it’s easy to work and turn your wifi signals on using the virtual router for Windows 10.
In a Nutshell
So we have discussed possibly the best method of letting you guys know about the virtual router for windows 10 and let you know about how to execute the wifi hotspot from your laptop. And we really hope that your aim of coming to our website has fulfilled and now you’re sitting back and relaxed.
If you have any questions regarding virtual router for windows 10 then feel free to comment down below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible and will surely solve your query. Cheers!