WerFault Exe Application Error is a type of error that comes up on the screen when there’s any problem with the Windows, operating system, system file or Windows application and features. In this article, we will be showing you the complete path of how to fix this issue. So read the article till the end and you’ll get rid of this problem.
Everything you need to know about WerFault Exe Application Error
So, we are breaking down some of the key methods to solve this issue. But before we get started with the issue, let us tell you that what happens to your system when this error hits you.
WerFault Exe Application Error
When this error hits your computer, then probably your computer starts to behave busy and the processor processing moves to 95-100% which makes your computer busy. You won’t be able to do any work because of this error and if you want to check your system processing, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the taskbar.
Now let’s move to the solution of WerFault Exe Application Error. And here we go!
How to resolve WerFault Exe Application Error
There are different methods of resolving this error and we are going to cover each of them. But in this part, we are going to cover the mainstream solution which can be done with ease. So, let’s get started with the solution.
- First of all, you need to go to the system settings
- Once you reach there, you need to look for system and maintenance
- Double click on it to open and then click on problem reports and solutions
- Now in the left panel, you’re going to see change settings button listed and you need to open it
- Now go to advance settings and click on Off to disable all the windows error notifications
- And you’re done
Look that’s how easy it was to remove this error from your computer. But if you want to go through other methods as well, then we are listing them as well. Here we go!
Sometimes your antivirus causes all the problems and doesn’t allow most of the application or system software to run properly and we end up getting the message which is so irritating and hangs your computer. So, it’s better to disable your antivirus and check if it fixes the problem. If your problem is fixed, then you have to change your antivirus because there’s a problem with your antivirus.
- Go to the settings of the windows
- Then go to the Installed applications section
- In the search bar, type the name of your antivirus
- And right-click on your antivirus and you’re going to see uninstall your antivirus
- Uninstall it and you’re not going to face any problem for sure
We have tried this method as well, it works for few computers because antivirus these days are very strict and professional made that they don’t want anything suspicious running into your computer and that’s why they block such activities which end up leaving a message of WerFault.exe Application Error.
But you can contact the customer care of that antivirus if you’re using the premium version of the software because they can fix your problem for you and probably they will award you with something good as you’ve found the bug in their antivirus.
Now let’s move to the next method.
WerFault Exe Application Error by updating your drivers
Are you using the windows from ages and you’ve updated your drivers or applications from years or months? If that is the case then probably your problem is coming to your screen because of this reason. Windows don’t allow outdated applications and software to run on your computer and compels the person to install the latest version of the software.
You’ve to do everything manually because you know where your software and applications are and find them and update them while going to their settings. But don’t worry we have the solution for you.
Go to Google and download Driver Easy software and install it on your computer. It’s going to help you with your drivers to be installed and updated.
- Open your browser and then type Driver Easy Software
- Now go to the official website of Driver Easy and download it according to your operating system support
- Once the software is downloaded, you need to install it and then open it
- Once the software is open, you’ll have to scan for the drivers by clicking on the scan button
- The software is going to scan all the missing software and update everything else as well
- Now you can select the software which you want to install and update
- Click on ok and it will take some time to install the software
- Now you’re done
So these are the things which you need to try to fix WerFault Exe Application Error and we assure you that this error is going to fade away in microseconds from your computer.
In a Nutshell
So, we have discussed almost everything related to WerFault Exe Application Error and we are hopeful that this article has helped you in achieving what you’re striving for.
Feel free to comment down below related to the topic only and we will try to reach you as soon as possible. And don’t forget to share the article with your friends, family, and relatives. Help them too with getting rid of this problem!